Author Topic: Corp Deliveries Tab & Your Hangars  (Read 968 times)

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
Corp Deliveries Tab & Your Hangars
« on: June 02, 2009, 10:01:15 AM »
Ive just cleared most of the deliveries sitting in the corp deliveries tab, so several of you have new things in hangars across eve.  Mainly fuel products and such like in 0.0 as well as minerals. 

That way we have a handle on stuff, eyes on the assets themselves.  Im sure we all will pitch in and help move columinous stuff if we are nearby to the right places etc :)
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Temon Oak

• MAADI
  • Lurkers
    • View Profile
Re: Corp Deliveries Tab & Your Hangars
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2009, 07:10:10 PM »
Lets see, so instead of knowing where we had fuel and minerals, where everyone could see them and most could fetch them if necesery (that would be the delivery tabs) its now spread out among the corp members with no easy way to check where and how much of the stuff we do have?

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2009, 08:16:02 PM »
Lets see, so instead of knowing where we had fuel and minerals, where everyone could see them and most could fetch them if necesery (that would be the delivery tabs) its now spread out among the corp members with no easy way to check where and how much of the stuff we do have?

Now that you put it like that :S

Now I feel stupid - seemed sensible at the time.

So if I did do this to anyone  - recontract items to the corp, accept said contracts, leave in deliveries.

As for what I passed to myself, I'll be moving towards Pashanai (As that was hisec located stuff that Red had left hanging like BPCs and Tower defense mods) this week.

« Last Edit: June 02, 2009, 08:18:32 PM by Mangala »
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline peo

• MAADI
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2009, 08:24:13 PM »
I got some ozone which i promtly put into the pos at z30 :) then there might be some stuff in beer shack.

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2009, 08:30:58 PM »
may I ROFL now?   :D
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

http://warthunder.com/en/registration?r=userinvite_3240166