Author Topic: Stonewatch falls  (Read 2827 times)

Offline Rubino

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
Stonewatch falls
« on: December 18, 2008, 09:12:27 PM »
Today at 22:00 Stonewatch fortress fell to destruction

Wii Console: 8123-9969-5753-1865

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
Re: Stonewatch falls
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2008, 09:52:37 PM »
Today at 22:00 Stonewatch fortress fell to destruction

How long do they have to take the others?

(and by 10 you mean 9 gmt?)
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Jarkko

• MAADI
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2008, 05:48:43 AM »
I logged off at ~20:30 GMT, then Order did firmly hold both keeps in Kadrin. Wonder what happened after that  ???

Offline Rubino

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2008, 09:08:24 AM »
12 hours to take the next fort and then an hour to siege the capital (unless it's changed in a recent patch).

Offline Jarkko

• MAADI
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2008, 09:44:10 AM »
So basically Altdorf should have fallen by now, if it would fall?

Offline Jarkko

• MAADI
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2008, 03:56:07 PM »
Who were present last night when the fourth zone fell to Order? I wasn't online then, would have been wonderful to see the glory moment of Order! Dang!

Offline Kaffedags

• Friends
  • Lurkers
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2008, 10:13:34 PM »
I think Hrodgar was there for some of it. I played most of sunday morning and afternoon, when we were trying to flip Reikland. We were literally 1% away from locking it, when destro locked Dragonwake, came pouring into Reikland and took everything we have. That's when I logged off. When I came on today order had pushed them back all the way back to Chaos Wastes and Black Crag, as well as having retaken Dragonwake. Some major glory-moments for order.

Offline peo

• MAADI
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2008, 05:50:59 AM »
Was there for a while.
But started getting wierd artifacting :( Hope it was due to the connection rather than gfx card going to crap since I can't afford to replace it (well can't afford to do anything really but I digress).
When I left about at about 21 cet or so we were pushing into DW to try to lock it. Had been running around t3 capping keeps there as well, mostly undefended but still, during the day.
All in all a fun day in war, though rather unorganized on a larger scale.

Offline Rubino

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2008, 07:43:38 AM »
There was some really good action in T3 - lots of running battles, splinter skirmishes and small 10v10 (ish) encounters.
Avelorn and Highpass/Talabecland saw most of the T3 action - fun fighting in and around the Keg End Heros.

There was essentially a rolling siege of Avelorn keep by one side or the other and every 10-20 mins you'd see somebody level.  On the Order side there was at least 1.5 WB's, often 2 complete and sometimes more.

I managed to get a level for latorio, 1.5 levels of RP and finished my RvR INF bar.  Scenarios were intense but mostly dominated by Order.
Temple of Isha was great fun and after losing 5 in a row - Destro didn't show up anymore.

At one point we had Empire T2 -T4 locked down and it was great seeing all the blue on the map. 

The server acted a little strange now and then - I ended up in the Black Fire Basin scenario as the only player on either side.