Author Topic: Skirmish Night?  (Read 10115 times)

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
Skirmish Night?
« on: November 11, 2010, 09:29:42 PM »
We needs one that doesnt hijack Steam night ;)

Skirmishs - against my better judgement - are damn good fun!
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
Re: Skirmish Night?
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2010, 09:47:39 PM »
Tuesdays (, thursdays  ;)) and fridays I'm usually occupied. Other nights tend to be good nights for gaming.
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

http://warthunder.com/en/registration?r=userinvite_3240166

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2010, 11:15:06 PM »
fridays, saturdays and sundays for me but even then not always available ;)
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Jarkko

• MAADI
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2010, 05:16:51 AM »
At the moment pretty hard to give any given day. But usually any night unless I have something else scheduled :p

Offline Goatboy

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2010, 08:27:58 AM »
Hmmm... don't know if I can sneak two nights of frolicking past the missus. I'm on a leash.
Daikini of the House Goat, the First of His Name, The Unmilked, Queen of the Meadow, The Chickens and the Pigs, Queen of the Field, Nibbler of the Great Grass Sea, Protector of the Wub, Lady Regent of the Seven Barns, Breaker of Fences and Mother of Ducklings.

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2010, 09:45:42 AM »
add Tuesdays for me too forgot my tuesdays arent as busy as they used to be ;)
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2010, 10:29:35 PM »
So how about Sundays starting in a couple of weeks then (and the odd thursday nigth dependng on who is about, whether we can be arsed with zombies etc) (next week im in london for the weekend getting trashed).

We can use whatever characters our stables hold that are at levels closest to each other and that way its more enjoyable for us all.  maybe throw in group questing when we dont have quite enough skirmishes to keep us going?
« Last Edit: November 14, 2010, 10:34:59 PM by Mangala »

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2010, 11:02:18 PM »
all good for me babeh.

beware of cock-and-knees in that there London now.

Offline Jarkko

• MAADI
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2010, 05:24:54 AM »
Sundays and Thursdays sound good to me, although I can't guarantee I will be there every time :)

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2010, 05:56:30 AM »
Sundays and Thursdays sound good to me, although I can't guarantee I will be there every time :)
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

http://warthunder.com/en/registration?r=userinvite_3240166

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2010, 06:08:57 PM »
Tomorrow night 1st weekly Sunday skirmish night

well see who we have and sort out stuff then ;)

Offline Jarkko

• MAADI
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2010, 05:18:38 AM »
What time would we aim at? I have a Blood Bowl match scheduled today for late afternoon, but other than that I should be available today :)

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 21, 2010, 12:10:32 PM »
6pm uk? ill be on from then anyways

Offline Jarkko

• MAADI
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 21, 2010, 05:11:09 PM »
6pm uk? ill be on from then anyways
Ok, I'll be there :)

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #14 on: November 21, 2010, 05:38:54 PM »
As I thought I wont be here this evening.  Not been home long and pretty messy still, on top of which I possibly have serious manflu (I cant talk and my throat hurts etc etc etc).

Enjoy the evening.