Author Topic: Beo and Angmar instaces / Book Group Quests  (Read 1601 times)

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
Beo and Angmar instaces / Book Group Quests
« on: May 16, 2009, 08:03:18 AM »
I noticed some of you are hitting those magic levels - would be good to get into the angmar instances for class drops and such!

Books V & VII have some group quests - as does my need to get into GT for a Bilbo quest in MM.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2009, 08:26:28 AM by Mangala »
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
Re: Beo and Angmar instaces / Book Group Quests
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2009, 09:28:37 AM »
as i mentioned to Suradan a few days ago ,if you like, me and relnor can do an intro to Urugarth and Carn Dum on Sunday afternoon if youd like to join, well be going in anyways as i only need the crimson gorthorog horn for my Warden.

we usually 2 man most of the stuff with the sticking point in Uru being the arena which is one ace fight but tough, boss at 1k when wipe sucked ;)

CD we 2 man most of the early stuff except Helchgam, and can do the tower up to the boss who drops Rune of winged dominance.

we usually start at sometime between 12-13 uk depending on how tardy Rel is that day.

GT can be done with a 3 although throne room may need a few more (been a while) and is one of my favourite areas. and i have at least 3-4 toons who can pick up those quests.

Book 4 chap 8 (?)  Help suicidal Legolas needs full team, book V chap 7 (need full team), Book 7 chap 8 (needs full team)
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2009, 09:30:26 AM »
I'll be up for that :)

I'll help with legolas too.

Im on the last chapter of B7 and B5 iirc now too :)

Offline Macrune

• MAADI
  • Cogniscenti
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2009, 03:33:41 PM »
I have no idea what the level requirements are for these places yet. Ill happily go along and help in any i can. Im a fair bit behind on the books etc at present mainly cos i cant be assed with pugs (ive never like pugs  :P ). But im sure ill catch up at some point.  ::)
A married man should forget his mistakes.  There's no use in two people remembering the same thing!
Eagles may soar but weasel's don't get sucked into jet engines!

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2009, 03:53:35 PM »
they are  lvl 50ish instances but i wouldnt mind you coming in just dont expect to hit much ;) so prob spec for heals to make things easier on that front if you want.
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2009, 04:37:22 PM »
Great afternoon!

Offline Keggi

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2009, 04:43:26 PM »
yeah great fun and lets hope we can get the people together to go there a  few more times  :)

a few mistakes but no wipes and note to self dont stand in the water and learn to jump, ;D

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2009, 05:16:19 PM »
i usually avoid the green water but as soon as i mocked Beo i asked for it to happen i guess ;)

line of sight on ressing Sura during helchgam fight was the issue but between me and Rel we managed to keep the healing going until we got comfortable again ;)

Offline Keggi

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2009, 09:38:40 PM »
another good run tonight only the last boss defeated us and that was down to me not understanding the tactics.

we were damn close though :)