Author Topic: Activity?  (Read 2521 times)

Offline peo

• MAADI
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
Activity?
« on: January 28, 2009, 06:03:13 PM »
Just a question.
How many intend to come back to war?
Stonestrike left yesterday which makes me the only one to have been online for about a month.

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
Re: Activity?
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2009, 06:14:29 PM »
Occasionally log Burna, but get bored waiting for  T1 scenarios to pop as T1 pvp is very very dead. I cant face T4 on Beo, the potential grind freaks me out :S

However if as I think Slayers get announced tomorrow, and maybe even make it in soon, then having more players in T1 for a while will make it fun and get me going at it again, hopefully enough to follow a pack up to T3, which always was the most fun tier :)
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2009, 06:24:50 PM »
dont think I'll come back anytime soon as one MMO puts enough load on my RL as it is...
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

http://warthunder.com/en/registration?r=userinvite_3240166

Offline Keggi

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2009, 08:18:24 PM »
cant see me coming back i'm afraid the grind got to me mid 30's and there didnt seem to be enough quests or xp from quests to keep me interested.

also the xp from pvp didn't seem to be enough to me sieges was good fun for a while but for me it soon got old and boring.

performance didn't help i have a top of the range gaming pc and lag it pvp area's was sometimes ok but sometimes unplayable.

an for a game supposed to be all about mass pvp the client needs alot of work.

did try playing lotro and wow again but i seem to be jaded by mmo's at the moment so i'm trying to reclaim my life back from mmo addiction.

have fun all it whatever game you find yourselves and see you around sometime in a universe far far away.

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2009, 08:20:21 PM »
hope you will still visit this board now and then keggi

't was good while it lasted, have a happy RL!   :)
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

http://warthunder.com/en/registration?r=userinvite_3240166

Offline Jarkko

• MAADI
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2009, 06:01:10 AM »
I intend to come back eventually. Just started to hate the slow leveling speed. And when it was announced the keep battles would be instanced for the time being, and that the higher level players would have prima nocta to keep-fights...