Author Topic: Hard on a Thursday  (Read 4301 times)

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
    • View Profile
Hard on a Thursday
« on: February 08, 2012, 03:36:54 PM »
Tomorrow night Thursday 9/2 and hopefully a weekly thing

Id like to start running Hard Mode level 50 instances.

Now we may die (we will, lots) but thats where i get my fun.
 So as its first night

Esseles : 1830 GMT

First come first served, i dont do clique shit. (maybe get more than 1 group running if interest is there)

Tank:Twinkletoes (part time tank, full time hippy dick)
Heal:
Dps 1: Caradir (that be me)
Dps 2:

post below interest and role
« Last Edit: February 08, 2012, 06:53:36 PM by Caradir »
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Goatboy

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
Re: Hard on a Thursday
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2012, 05:32:11 PM »
Post did not meet title expectations.

I'm a tank. I'm interested. But you and me seem to have some tank/dps aggro issues to work out first. :P

Karl said Esseles can be one of the hardest and most annoying hardmodes btw. So it's not uncommon to struggle with it for a bit.
Daikini of the House Goat, the First of His Name, The Unmilked, Queen of the Meadow, The Chickens and the Pigs, Queen of the Field, Nibbler of the Great Grass Sea, Protector of the Wub, Lady Regent of the Seven Barns, Breaker of Fences and Mother of Ducklings.

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2012, 05:59:17 PM »
Karl said Esseles can be one of the hardest and most annoying hardmodes btw. So it's not uncommon to struggle with it for a bit.

funny how everywhere i look Esseles is the easiest hard mode
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2012, 06:34:14 PM »
When I finish my intentional (as in I have no wish to spend as much time on this game as I ever did wow) crawl to 50, I too will be willing to join in in any capacity I can fit into :)
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Goatboy

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2012, 06:47:39 PM »
Well at least that's what I thought I heard. It may have been one of the voices in my head.

Doesn't change the fact that you're a dick.  :D
Daikini of the House Goat, the First of His Name, The Unmilked, Queen of the Meadow, The Chickens and the Pigs, Queen of the Field, Nibbler of the Great Grass Sea, Protector of the Wub, Lady Regent of the Seven Barns, Breaker of Fences and Mother of Ducklings.

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2012, 10:48:09 AM »
lack of interest

not gonna bother

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2012, 03:06:09 PM »
I wouldnt give up, not everyone out of the active folks are forum vets like ourselves.  Change the motd to link the thread or ask the question and such. Its all about how you get your message over. (Ive taken a crash course in this when getting folks in EVE to use the rvb forum / read corp mails and the like).

Although the link not being something we can click in game to even copy isnt a helper I know.

Offline Goatboy

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2012, 03:39:39 PM »
Well since you don't seem very enthusiastic and I slept until 2pm, I may have to pass. Need to strike off a few to do's. Will try to be on anyway, but can't guarantee.

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2012, 04:55:42 PM »
Well since you don't seem very enthusiastic and I slept until 2pm, I may have to pass. Need to strike off a few to do's. Will try to be on anyway, but can't guarantee.

yeah im not enthusiastic, thats why i try to arrange things :S

i wont be on i assure you ;)

Offline Goatboy

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2012, 05:00:30 PM »
Sir, I find you very hard to read.

Offline Kurtt

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2012, 05:57:39 PM »
Alas, I'm never available on a Thursday night :(

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2012, 05:58:43 PM »
You're terrible ;)

Offline Hurbster

• HoJ Members
  • Lurkers
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2012, 08:57:13 PM »
No-one on line. Did I miss something ?

Offline Goatboy

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2012, 09:15:50 PM »
We all shat on Garry's cornflakes and I ran away from home. At least for a few hours.

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
Re: Re: Hard on a Thursday
« Reply #14 on: February 09, 2012, 09:33:27 PM »
No-one on line. Did I miss something ?

Tbh,  I was on from like 9am and the whole server seemed quite dead,  On Mangala i never saw voss go over double figures and i logged off after 7pm due to seeing friends.   Was really eerie as playing like I do - randomly - seems to be keeping me with the bought this for xmas crowd...

Not sure how the fleet was as I never went there.   Did hit 47 though so am getting closer.

Sent using Android Mind Bullets