Author Topic: Incarna 1.0  (Read 10267 times)

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
Re: Incarna 1.0
« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2011, 12:16:02 PM »
Ive given this game like 5+ years of my time, its the MMO i have given the most time too, thought the most about, and really truly enjoyed, it just seems of late the vision that ccp had has gotten lost and its gone past the spaceships which attracted me into "how much can we whore out of the players before the get fucked off/we get new ones etc".

Having turned CQ off though and not ever needing anything from an MT store, I can probably have the fun I need in it.  Just know now to never ever listen to ccp again or give them my money (someone else's is fine).

Anyway, as I said. I'll try to be on more often after my vacation (starts tomorrow) to help you and the PK guys out - always good to have a vet (no matter how bitter) along :)
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Jeremiah

• MAADI
  • Literati
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2011, 12:30:11 PM »
I think you might be being a bit harsh on CCP Mang - we get a free expansion every 6 months and this is their first attempt to screw money out of us.  Think they got their sums wrong is all. peace and love :)

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 23, 2011, 12:46:07 PM »
I think you might be being a bit harsh on CCP Mang - we get a free expansion every 6 months and this is their first attempt to screw money out of us.  Think they got their sums wrong is all. peace and love :)

Its horrible its clunky just like the ui, i mean its walking at pimping pace in space, and without even implementing fps movement its HORRIBLE to move.

Not only is eve one of the most expensive monthly games (if you pay cash) (which reminds me  Hannibal would be grateful for the renumeration of Constantines shares) but they are also now raping people with their MT store those prices are silly. I pity anyone who has bought anything.

over all c- CCP for implementation. I do agree it could be big but so far its piss poor
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #18 on: June 23, 2011, 01:04:48 PM »
I'll sort something out regards to iskies Garry.

Tyr, I know, Im just very meh about the lack of spaceship content and general change in attitude it seems CCP have had for the past year or so, and when content does get released it fucks up something else (damage mods and implant sets being the latest fiasco I have heard).  Oh and their idea that people prefer new stuff over fixes (as new stuff gets subs and so on), is just daft...

As long as they dont take anything off me, I dont care now.  It'll be easier on me, and all of you, If I just ignore the shit that pisses me off :)

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #19 on: June 23, 2011, 01:05:34 PM »
1 positive about CQ - for me at least.  Undocking seems much faster - yes I turned it off - but even before the patch, undocking seemed to take ages for me.

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #20 on: June 23, 2011, 01:11:55 PM »
And plus I have to stay, just for tears like this:

http://www.eveonline.com/ingameboard.asp?a=topic&threadID=1535334

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #21 on: June 23, 2011, 03:04:25 PM »

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 23, 2011, 03:24:01 PM »

"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #23 on: June 23, 2011, 03:43:40 PM »

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 23, 2011, 04:44:40 PM »
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

http://warthunder.com/en/registration?r=userinvite_3240166

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 23, 2011, 05:38:24 PM »
The monocle costs more than WOWs sparkle-pony and does nothing.

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 24, 2011, 08:03:36 AM »
Can't remember seeing this, so I made it myself:

'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

Offline Jeremiah

• MAADI
  • Literati
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 24, 2011, 09:09:32 AM »
I notice that Black Prophecy is now in Open Beta in North America.

Weirdly, the CQ has made immersion more difficult: (a) it's a long time ago but I can remember the Poly of Central London Hall's of Residence were more luxurious than this accommodation for an immortal Star-God. I mean whats with that bed? (b) Looking at the Pod location: do we flop out of the bottom of that glass bubble, naked and covered in goo, on to that cold grate and in full view of the station? (c) Where are the rest of the ship's crew? and why don't I (the immortal star-god etc etc with almost enough money to buy a monocle) not have a cabin on my own ship??

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 24, 2011, 09:17:30 AM »
Look what CCP made me do, while I should be working on my graduation of uni!!!!    :'(

Offline Jeremiah

• MAADI
  • Literati
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 24, 2011, 09:23:23 AM »
it's official - the bunker movie is out - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4YHvtEJgBc

It's why I love this game : even the fuck-ups are funny