Author Topic: Hulk with Tank  (Read 2302 times)

Offline Rubino

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
Hulk with Tank
« on: December 24, 2008, 02:53:13 PM »
Mining Laser Upgrade II
Mining Laser Upgrade II
Pithi B-Type Small Shield Booster
Kinetic Deflection Amplifier II
Basic Kinetic Deflection Amplifier
Basic Heat Dissipation Amplifier
Strip Miner I
Strip Miner I
Strip Miner I
Anti-Thermal Screen Reinforcer I
Anti-Kinetic Screen Reinforcer I
Hammerhead II x5

Wii Console: 8123-9969-5753-1865

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
    • View Profile
Re: Hulk with Tank
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2008, 03:27:24 PM »
Hulk with Tank?

« Last Edit: December 24, 2008, 03:33:59 PM by Caradir »
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Macrune

• MAADI
  • Cogniscenti
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2008, 03:38:08 PM »
Hammerheads II's are on my list of things for my miner (ill be in a retriever by this time tommorrow) I hadn't thought as far ahead as what i would be putting in my hulk when ive trained up to it. But reinforcers and amplifiers seem a grand idea. After all im hardly going to be bothered about an increased sig radius when im in a hulk am i  ::).
I have been planning on having my second character riding shotgun for the most part. probably in a Rokh which if ive made my calculations right he will have along with maxed mid turrets and half maxed large turrets by the time im hulk bound in my miner.
The next three months are going to be interesting. Some big changes to my characters attributes by the end of march combined with a much better bank balance due to three montsh of decent mining in a retriever.  ;D
A married man should forget his mistakes.  There's no use in two people remembering the same thing!
Eagles may soar but weasel's don't get sucked into jet engines!

Offline Rubino

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2008, 03:42:38 PM »
The setup should be able to tank a 3bs + 3 cruiser npc spawn in 0.0

Offline Macrune

• MAADI
  • Cogniscenti
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2008, 03:47:30 PM »
The setup should be able to tank a 3bs + 3 cruiser npc spawn in 0.0
I dare say you are right but forgive me if i dont hang around to find out if im on my own and i get that kind of spawn.
I'll be working along the lines of .
 warp in > find nice field of roids > align for escape > start mining > Watch 3 x BS and 3 X BC spawn and approach > run away!!
« Last Edit: December 24, 2008, 04:27:48 PM by Macrune »
A married man should forget his mistakes.  There's no use in two people remembering the same thing!
Eagles may soar but weasel's don't get sucked into jet engines!

Offline Rubino

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2008, 03:59:04 PM »
lol - ok.

but in 0.0 they're all nice fields of roids - you tend to get all roid types in one place :)

Offline vacuum

• Friends
  • Cogniscenti
  • half man, half biscuit
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2008, 08:08:22 PM »
I'll be working along the lines of .
 warp in > find nice field of roids > align for escape > start mining > Watch 3 x BS and 3 X BC spawn and approach > run away!!

warp in > find nice spot > start eating roids > when BS/BC aggress > tank them > keep eating roids > move about a bit, eat more roids > finish mining > kill warp scramblers with Hammerhead IIs > warp out > come back with hauler > haul

Offline vacuum

• Friends
  • Cogniscenti
  • half man, half biscuit
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2008, 12:16:11 PM »
BTW, Ornan's currently using his hulk with:

Strip Miner I
Strip Miner I
Strip Miner I
Gistii Type-C Small Shield Booster                  (yes, this is a 150M ISK mod, I know)
Warp Scrambler                                                   (I may trade this out, but I only had ~40 CPU left)
T2 Active Explosion Field
T2 Passive Explosion Field
Warp Stabiliser
Expanded Cargo Hold II

I'll show the EFT soon ...