Author Topic: EVE Ship Models  (Read 2586 times)

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
EVE Ship Models
« on: August 28, 2008, 08:33:34 PM »
Finally!!!

new eve store, new ship models - the wait is almost over!
reported by CCP Wrangler | 2008.08.28 19:52:24 | NEW
This Friday, August 29th, the EVE Store will be disabled, but don’t worry, within 48 hours after that we will roll out a brand new store* to satisfy all your needs for EVE paraphernalia. The new store will be based in North America and our new carrier will be FedEx, allowing us to offer a reliable shipping service with the ability to track your packages.

The new store will herald in the arrival of the long-awaited Collectable Battleship Models!

The EVE Online Battleship Models are constructed from a solid resin foundation and are mounted, ready for display, on a base emblazoned with the associated faction logo. The meticulous reproduction of EVE Online's ships is achieved through a combination of plastic detailing, cast metal components, and hand painted accents. The end result is a striking replica of the very ships soaring through space in New Eden.

The four Tech I Battleships will sell for 124.99 USD each, and the four Faction Battleships are sold as a set for 499.96 USD. We're offering a special 15% discount on all ships ordered by September 30th.

Now you can truly play EVE Offline, though you may get some strange looks from friends and family!

* = Due to the upgrade and change, a new login will be required to order from the store.

"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
Re: EVE Ship Models
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2008, 06:24:03 PM »
Ordered me the Faction Set.  Expensive (£300 and change) but what worries me is the Import Taxes & VAT I'll have to pay as they are coming from the US....

Adds like another £65-70 (maybe more as I am sure Fedex have an extra charge I dont know about...) to the total. Grrrrr!

Need to locate shelfspace for them too now, at minimum each is 14inches long and nearly as much in height.
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Keggi

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
Re: EVE Ship Models
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2008, 06:41:26 PM »
i ordered some models and action figures from the usa a couple of years ago if you can get them to mark them as toys.

toys are exempt from import tax or they were a couple of years ago.