Author Topic: Re: Ship Program: Combat (PVP/Missions) Discussion  (Read 4619 times)

Offline Dehn

• MAADI
  • Lurkers
    • View Profile
Re: Ship Program: Combat (PVP/Missions) Discussion
« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2009, 12:52:27 PM »
Sounds good to me.

Will we have some base near lowsec with ships stocked up ?

Offline Rubino

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2009, 12:54:08 PM »
Good question.  Currently all our offices are in Anttiri.
The nearest low-sec system is Kubenin (0.4 sec about 3 jumps away) - which is where I usually play around in low-sec.
Being low-sec there are some risks with being there.

The main issue with having a stockpile in low-sec is the logistics.  Should we decide to do some null-sec mining then we would probably setup shop nearby.

Wii Console: 8123-9969-5753-1865

Offline Sinedia

• Friends
  • Lurkers
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2009, 01:40:08 PM »
The nearest low-sec system is Kubenin (0.4 sec about 3 jumps away) - which is where I usually play around in low-sec.

Although I find 3 jumps quite acceptable for low sec... (not for haulers off course... but for PVP)...

Offline Jarkko

• MAADI
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 13, 2009, 01:45:01 PM »
I've been dual-box mining in Kubinen a bit, especially when I have a bit later shift and can log on an hour or so before the server downtime. Ie when there is nobody else in Local but me. Has Spaceline Patrol base too, so refining is not an issue.

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #19 on: February 14, 2009, 04:27:55 PM »
So part way through getting this running, gathering bp's etc up before I start bullying the builders and so on into doing some work :)

Just thought you'd all appreciate a heads-up as to how this is coming. The industrial ship program side of it will also be posted about this weekend for your deliberations.
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Jarkko

• MAADI
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 20, 2009, 05:56:52 AM »
I'd like to buy a Hawk from the corp (as there are two in the hangar) for Swuul. Would that be possible, and if so, at what price?

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #21 on: February 20, 2009, 05:58:08 AM »
I'd like to buy a Hawk from the corp (as there are two in the hangar). Would that be possible, and if so, at what price?

10 Mill ok for you? - I left them there cos I fly the gun boats over them these days :)

Offline Jarkko

• MAADI
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 20, 2009, 06:18:23 AM »
10 Mill ok for you?
Deal :)

I fly usually a Harpy when missioning, but I want to try out a Hawk too :)

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #23 on: February 20, 2009, 07:59:54 PM »
So part way through getting this running, gathering bp's etc up before I start bullying the builders and so on into doing some work :)

Just thought you'd all appreciate a heads-up as to how this is coming. The industrial ship program side of it will also be posted about this weekend for your deliberations.

The war got in the way a touch. So will be getting this running in around a week properly - same time as the industrial program gets going too.

Offline Aethis

• Friends
  • Lurkers
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 23, 2009, 02:08:31 PM »
Hey I was just wondering when you said about Battleships being 'corp build price' what does this mean? I was wondering how much an Armageddon built by the corp would be, checking the market it's roughly 50-55 million on average.

Offline Rubino

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 23, 2009, 02:25:22 PM »
It's usually based of the price of minerals from the Corp Mineral Purchase Programme.

Wii Console: 8123-9969-5753-1865

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #26 on: February 23, 2009, 05:01:49 PM »
I'll price it up some time this week - I still have lots to do for this program including bpc's/bpo's and such like.

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 23, 2009, 05:08:30 PM »
started chucking out frigs, ill move on to cruisers, id recommend BCS and BSs on a request only basis :)
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #28 on: February 23, 2009, 05:17:33 PM »
started chucking out frigs, ill move on to cruisers, id recommend BCS and BSs on a request only basis :)
Ahead of you - the program specifically mentions those as request only - but thanks for the frigate work (explains where those bpos went :D)

I'll be providing a fixed list this week of things I'd like in stock this week and tasking the builders with keeping an eye on the stocks/  1 less job for me (i'll be farming lots of jobs out :D).

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 23, 2009, 06:20:45 PM »
nope im using the ones in 6 mostly BPCs i think, if they have no research (like some i saw) i wont use em ;)
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)