Author Topic: More Offices  (Read 1724 times)

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
More Offices
« on: February 25, 2009, 10:15:11 PM »
Ideas?

As I'd like us to have a few spread around.

Isinokka (or a jump or two either side depending on cost/availablity) - Spacelane best L4 missions;
Kubinen - Because Red asked;
Mista - access to Providence;

Im thinking a couple down towards tash murkon - pretty quiet regions down there, good possibilities of ninja mining in low sec etc
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
Re: More Offices
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2009, 10:16:50 PM »
Forgive me my ignorant question, but...

Why?
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

http://warthunder.com/en/registration?r=userinvite_3240166

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2009, 10:27:15 PM »
Forgive me my ignorant question, but...

Why?

Saves continually moving stuff around - having a stash in some place we frequent is always handy, for us all as time goes on.

This sunday just gone was a good example of how handy an office in Isinokka would have been - I dealt with 10/15 contracts of stuff over the course of the evening from impromptu looters. Heck we could all have a mission ship setup down there for example, and ammo sitting ready to roll, with spare replacement modules provided by missions and ships brought down on occasion - all we then need to do would be JC down for example.

And as the recent war showed, having a stash or two in remote area's could allow the less well known/obvious members of the corp to get on with regular activites should they choose too (after all short of staying logged in 23/7 to see who uses a corps hq, there is no obvious way of finding out a corps members).
« Last Edit: February 25, 2009, 10:28:59 PM by Mangala »
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Aethis

• Friends
  • Lurkers
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2009, 02:34:52 AM »
Yeah I think I said Isinokka would be good, for the missioning reason. I can't really think of anywhere else though, maybe as you said - bordering some low-sec so we can store our PVP stuff there.

Offline Jarkko

• MAADI
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2009, 05:55:59 AM »
Kubinen would get my support too, altough for me personally it is not such a biggie (I mine there, and hauling for 4 jumps is not fun, but still not anything crucial either :) ).

Offline Macrune

• MAADI
  • Cogniscenti
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2009, 06:51:47 AM »
Isinokka and Mista i can see the relevence of as they are in different regions to that in which we are based. Rather than Kubinen which is only 3 jumps from our current base why not place a 3rd one somewhere futher out in a 3rd region that way we'd have staging posts in citadel , domain , lonetrek and whatever the other best option is.
A married man should forget his mistakes.  There's no use in two people remembering the same thing!
Eagles may soar but weasel's don't get sucked into jet engines!

Offline Dehn

• MAADI
  • Lurkers
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2009, 06:55:55 AM »
isinokka sounds good to me.

Offline Rubino

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2009, 11:43:54 AM »
I'm happy to pay 12 months for an Office in Kubinen - mostly because it's the closest low-sec system to Anttiti and makes carrier jumps easier.
It's only 1.2M for a year :)
« Last Edit: February 26, 2009, 12:18:07 PM by Rubino »

Wii Console: 8123-9969-5753-1865

Offline Macrune

• MAADI
  • Cogniscenti
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2009, 01:03:12 PM »
I'm happy to pay 12 months for an Office in Kubinen - mostly because it's the closest low-sec system to Anttiti and makes carrier jumps easier.
It's only 1.2M for a year :)

1.2 mill for a whole year?

pfft lets have an office in every system them  ;D

p.s. all bills to been sent to Beo  :D
A married man should forget his mistakes.  There's no use in two people remembering the same thing!
Eagles may soar but weasel's don't get sucked into jet engines!

Offline Rubino

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2009, 04:50:52 PM »
lol - that would be a logistical nightmare.
It depends on how popular the station is - the one in Kubinen isn't - so it's only 10k/month.

Wii Console: 8123-9969-5753-1865