Author Topic: Manticore PvP (no use in a PvE Manticore)  (Read 4343 times)

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
    • View Profile
Re: Manticore PvP (no use in a PvE Manticore)
« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2009, 02:57:59 PM »
anyway when this war is over. it might be fun to get together with a few SB guys and do some piracy in lowsec :)

I like that plan ;) i just need to sort out some trining to be more efficient in my SB ;)

as for missiles im tempted to caldari navy Wrath as my missiles of choice
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline bebur

• Friends
  • Lurkers
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2009, 03:32:28 PM »
Another tip, actually for all stealthers. stay cloaked as long as possible. same goes for jumping. it makes enemy nervous, because they won't know what you are up to. as stealther time is at your side.

for fleet members never ever warp within 10km. NEVER EVER. hehe. Because if you do, it would mean surtain death for the stealthed sb - or covop.

Offline Rubino

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 18, 2009, 11:09:38 PM »
Warping to 0 unless told otherwise for a specific engagement should be avoided.
Damn annoying when your cap ship is bumped by a buddy warping to 0.

Regarding ammo - most ships and missioners in our area of space tank for kinetic.

Wii Console: 8123-9969-5753-1865

Offline Jarkko

• MAADI
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 19, 2009, 05:23:55 AM »
Quote from: Rubino
Regarding ammo - most ships and missioners in our area of space tank for kinetic.
There is statistics for this too somewhere :o  Would be interesting to see that data for sure :)

From Battleclinics loadouts and various guides I would have thought ~95% of shield-tanking PvP pilots anywhere boost their EM resistances as the default...

Offline Bethor

• Friends
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 19, 2009, 09:29:36 AM »
and considering pve, most people load up on res they need for the rats in the mission AFAIK
LORD HELMET:  I am your father's brother's nephew's cousin's
former roommate.

LONE STARR:  What's that make us?

LORD HELMET:  Absolutely nothing. Which is what you are
about to become. Prepare to die.