Author Topic: Orca 1 is cooking  (Read 4585 times)

Offline peo

• MAADI
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
Re: Orca 1 is cooking
« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2009, 05:47:01 AM »
The second Orca will be ready to be started tomorrow (Monday) around noon.  Great work on getting things together to allow us to make another so quickly after the first! :)

Great :)

Have orca1 been sold as well?

Offline Rubino

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2009, 12:07:03 PM »
Updated my earlier post to show the minerals required to manufacture the components for the ship and included approx costs based on (1) Avg Market Prices & (2) Corp Mineral Purchase Programme [MPP].

The estimates are purely that and don't include any NPC manufacture costs or mineral price changes over time.
As such the accuracy is probably +/- 5-10%.

Wii Console: 8123-9969-5753-1865

Offline Jarkko

• MAADI
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2009, 03:24:14 PM »
Thanks Rubino! :)

As I've sold minerals for may 10 million to the corp, it is obvious my contribution hasn't been that excellent. However, now that I can actually fly the Retriever, it will hopefully get better :)  If there just were asteroids to mine... In all of the asteroid fields in Anttiri I found this morning a grand total of two (2) Veldspar asteroids, and I evaporated them in three cycles :(

Need to start running missions and hope I find asteroid fields in them...

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #18 on: January 19, 2009, 06:27:59 PM »
So it sold.  602mill and some change. Brokers fees and the like took around 8 mill total.

While it was selling I somehow bought one off the market - miss click for the win. So I sold that right back (at a loss to my pocket) and made us a nice little extra :D
« Last Edit: January 19, 2009, 06:31:43 PM by Mangala »
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 19, 2009, 06:33:49 PM »
next one is cooking ;)
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Rubino

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 22, 2009, 07:41:42 PM »
Things are going very well - Noj has been mining overtime bringing in 20m units of trit.
Which means we should have the parts for the construction of the next - as soon as the one that is currently baking finishes.

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #21 on: January 25, 2009, 10:24:01 AM »
Orca two - I think - has finished building.  Not sure about pricing right now, Orca's over all seem to be trending down big style.

We could maybe look at rigging this one and contract selling it maybe?

Offline Rubino

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 25, 2009, 02:02:06 PM »
We can always switch the freighters - less types of components but more of them.

Offline Rubino

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 31, 2009, 09:10:04 PM »
The orcas are selling well still.  We don't shift them that quickly but within a week or so they are sold.
We sold the last one for 510m

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #24 on: January 31, 2009, 09:30:03 PM »
The orcas are selling well still.  We don't shift them that quickly but within a week or so they are sold.

I noticed - and was very surprised given that the market average is dropping on them :)

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 01, 2009, 01:18:39 AM »

still a decent profit margin, i say its a normallisation of the market rather than a drop.
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)