Author Topic: A Wow Thread  (Read 70911 times)

Offline Keggi

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
Re: A Wow Thread
« Reply #135 on: May 20, 2010, 02:36:30 PM »
i put a post on the wow tech forum asking if waiting eight days after putting in a web form and phoning up twice since is the usual amount of time to wait to get an account back.

will let you know if a blue answers.

Offline Keggi

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: May 20, 2010, 02:41:57 PM »
blue posters reply

it doesnt usually take that long but depends on the case.

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: May 20, 2010, 02:43:40 PM »
yeah im thinking as my account was inactive theyre trying to find my toons, after all it has been 2 years :)

plus the issue with the chargeback from the hackers after they failed to highjack me properly is an issue as well *sighs*
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: May 20, 2010, 04:23:34 PM »
it's 'the One' telling you not to fall back into MMO-ness
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

http://warthunder.com/en/registration?r=userinvite_3240166

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: May 20, 2010, 05:30:26 PM »

your just jealous its not Eve ive decided to play.

I dont plan on playing the same way i used to, of that i assure you.
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: May 20, 2010, 07:07:13 PM »
your just jealous its not Eve ive decided to play

that DID cross my mind, yeah  :D
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #141 on: May 21, 2010, 12:05:18 AM »

few hours a week at most, trying new shit out and the like, but not going crazy?
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: May 21, 2010, 08:00:37 AM »

few hours a week at most, trying new shit out and the like, but not going crazy?
that's how I started smoking again  8)

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: May 21, 2010, 11:31:17 AM »

pretty much.

Still no joy getting account back, will phone them again i guess.

Wish me luck with that annoying hold music, its like purgatory.

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: May 21, 2010, 01:57:51 PM »
answer

"its under investigation, youll receive an email when its concluded" blah blah

any ETA?  "afraid not. just wait for the email"

FUCKTARDS

Offline Keggi

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: May 21, 2010, 02:25:07 PM »
probably they are going after the hackers if they used a credit card to pay the sub.

would have thought they would have used a cloned or stolen one but if they asked for a charge back the mind boggles they must really be the most idiotic hackers ever.

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: May 24, 2010, 11:14:39 AM »
So got an email from them today saying

"this issue will be investigated, we shall email you the results"

how long can this shit take.

The dodgy payment isnt in my name, its not my chargeback Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!

Offline Gunnarr

• Friends
  • Cogniscenti
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: May 24, 2010, 09:17:05 PM »
Can you PM me your wow username or whatever they use to label your account? (case ID or something)

I know a guy who knows a guy... I'll see if that guy knows a guy at the right department. :P
"There is no Planet B." (Seen on a banner at Copenhagen)
Quoted for brilliance.

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #148 on: May 24, 2010, 09:31:55 PM »
Can you PM me your wow username or whatever they use to label your account? (case ID or something)

I know a guy who knows a guy... I'll see if that guy knows a guy at the right department. :P

Found zee hacker ;)
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Gunnarr

• Friends
  • Cogniscenti
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: May 25, 2010, 06:32:57 AM »
Shush! I'm just keeping him off wow for his own good!  :D
"There is no Planet B." (Seen on a banner at Copenhagen)
Quoted for brilliance.