Author Topic: Recipes in the guild house  (Read 1081 times)

Offline Jarkko

• MAADI
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
Recipes in the guild house
« on: November 19, 2009, 05:21:58 AM »
I suppose everybody knows there are *lots* of different recipes in the storage-chests in the guild-house. Well, everybody but me, I guess, because I figured this out only yesterday...

Grinding those hillmen for the Man deeds (first 150 hillmen for Balance of Man and then another 250 hillmen for Strength of Morale, good thing was that I had already killed about 60 when I started the grind yesterday) has seen lots of recipes drop. I've selfishly held on to the tailor recipes, but I am swimming in other recipes, and the coffers at guild-house are getting full... There are one-use recipes and normal recipes for purple weapons, rings, tools and food, most of them requirig at least artisan skill (the armour and weapon recipes for example seem to be for stuff intended for level 42-48, which is IMO pretty odd as they drop from level 32-36 mobs; those hillmen sure are weird). Please go check the guild-house coffers if you are weapon-crafter, metalsmith, jeweller or cook :)
« Last Edit: November 19, 2009, 07:38:15 AM by Jarkko »

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
    • View Profile
Re: Recipes in the guild house
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2009, 06:26:45 PM »
ill check them on my crafters, i usually keep the first box full of recipes but im sure i had a clean out not long ago, the other boxes are mostly full of level 39 and 45 stuff, i have more in my bank so please take it if you need it.
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)