Author Topic: A Wow Thread  (Read 70903 times)

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
Re: A Wow Thread
« Reply #150 on: May 26, 2010, 08:01:24 AM »
So while moving my boomarks from e-backups to FF & chrome on my new system, i found the THF forum bm i had.

Jesus christ dramallamas.

What did you folks do over there, its like a free soap opera?!
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Kurtt

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: May 26, 2010, 10:53:04 AM »
Meh, its what happens when I'm not the GM any more.

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: May 27, 2010, 11:45:01 AM »
well STILL no joy

however on battlenet when i go into account managment the little red dot has turned green so im hoping they are sorting it as we speak.
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Keggi

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: May 27, 2010, 11:47:38 AM »
hip hip :D

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: May 27, 2010, 03:45:01 PM »
Hello,

Thank you for your patience. Please note that all transactions are in the
responsibility of the account holder and that having other people add payments
to the account does not absolve the Terms of Payment. However, as an exceptional
gesture the chargeback on your account has been cancelled and your account
should now be unlocked and all payment options available to you once again.

Please note though that if your computer is not secured and the same issue
should occur again, we might be forced to take stricter action in the future.

They really are fuckers who cant admit that THEY have security issues.
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Keggi

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: May 27, 2010, 03:50:25 PM »
they never admit anything ever even when ppl were sure the battle.net system was compremised when it first went live.

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: May 27, 2010, 04:47:26 PM »
Guess they just want to avoid getting sued by hackers, which I am pretty sure they can in some cases, however wrong they are in other areas.
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

http://warthunder.com/en/registration?r=userinvite_3240166

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: May 28, 2010, 04:20:29 PM »
Im lost

seriously cant remember a thing its like playing a new game except im starting at 70.

and jeesus my bank really is full of shit i have no idea why i kept it :)

Offline Keggi

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: May 28, 2010, 05:01:56 PM »
yeah i had that trouble everything in my bank that was pre 70 got thrown away.

so you going horde then ?

Offline Keggi

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: May 28, 2010, 05:05:49 PM »
if your playing a mage again go arcane spec at 80 i stayed fire till then its the flavor of the xpack at the moment faster spells and a easy peasy spell rotation.

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: May 28, 2010, 05:18:42 PM »
yeah i had that trouble everything in my bank that was pre 70 got thrown away.

so you going horde then ?

well my 2 70s are alliance, all my other toons seem to be on my level to 30 then delete rotation :)

ill see what i enjoy this time round.

Offline Keggi

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: May 28, 2010, 05:28:15 PM »
i have tried horde about 4 different times just cant get on with it.

i guess im just pure of heart :D

Offline Keggi

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: May 28, 2010, 06:14:12 PM »
dont know if you want to rejoin synch but if you do /w fian his list of chars are as follows

frigamortis
humakt
fian
soulforge
culluket

i have not told anyone your back playing so its up to you and there are tons on new ppl in the guild and not too many from hoj days.

only ppl still around are fian, me,valismar,anjor, thugwar who has just retured recently.oh and cathriona and how could i forget pn.

i did /w you a couple of times ingame but think you must have been tabbed out.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2010, 06:33:08 PM by Keggi »

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: May 28, 2010, 06:29:33 PM »
dont know if you want to rejoin synch but if you do /w fian his list of chars are as follows

frigamortis
humakt
fian
soulforge
culluket

i have not told anyone your back playing so its up to you and there are tons on new ppl in the guild and not too many from hoj days.

only ppl still around are fian, me,valismar,anjor, thugwar who has just retured recently.oh and cathriona

i did /w you a couple of times ingame but think you must have been tabbed out.

oops soz mate not paying attention to chat as i was getting to grips with bars and rotations etc :) just trying to get things the way i like them.

Arcane builds are crazy :D

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: June 02, 2010, 01:39:35 PM »
well after being back playing for a few days what can i say?

i like teh changes and yes i feel myself being drawn once again into WoW its scary :)

although when i ran LBRS with my new DK i got told to stop tanking when i wasnt trying to ;)