Author Topic: Thursday Steam night?  (Read 60232 times)

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
    • View Profile
Thursday Steam night?
« on: September 30, 2010, 04:34:28 PM »
Tonight?
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

http://warthunder.com/en/registration?r=userinvite_3240166

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
Re: Thursday Steam night?
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2010, 05:47:44 PM »
Got in a short while ago, need to fix and eat dinner then Im good :)
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2010, 05:52:20 PM »
cool

other takers?
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2010, 06:04:59 PM »
cool

other takers?

what for?

i am about ;)
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2010, 06:23:09 PM »
well, i havent got L4D2 yet, so either L4D or alien swarm
or mebbe other games we all got access to, lotro, WoT, ...?

I for one won't object against L4D
I'm on TS, so we can also decide there...

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2010, 05:03:13 AM »
twas fun! sorry I had to go so early, but my alarm wakes me at 0630 nowadays  ::)

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2010, 04:59:46 PM »
Repeat it next Thursday with the new LFD dlc?

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2010, 05:58:01 PM »
I'm in (inshah allah)

Offline Goatboy

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2010, 10:17:48 AM »
I'm off on Fridays for a while, so should be able to make future Thursday evenings!
I now also have L4D 2!
« Last Edit: October 03, 2010, 12:28:54 PM by Goatboy »
Daikini of the House Goat, the First of His Name, The Unmilked, Queen of the Meadow, The Chickens and the Pigs, Queen of the Field, Nibbler of the Great Grass Sea, Protector of the Wub, Lady Regent of the Seven Barns, Breaker of Fences and Mother of Ducklings.

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2010, 03:05:23 PM »
Assume we are all on tonight for L4D2?

thought id share my Sniper stats

824 kills from 819 shots ;)

i love that weapon :)
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Goatboy

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2010, 04:52:40 PM »
Ready and waiting!
Daikini of the House Goat, the First of His Name, The Unmilked, Queen of the Meadow, The Chickens and the Pigs, Queen of the Field, Nibbler of the Great Grass Sea, Protector of the Wub, Lady Regent of the Seven Barns, Breaker of Fences and Mother of Ducklings.

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2010, 05:35:51 PM »
Ready and waiting!

10-15mins Im eating kfc then I can login.

Offline Goatboy

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2010, 08:17:54 PM »
I thought Sacrifice was alright. The actual level can't compete with the trailer though. Maybe that was just too good to live up to?

I enjoyed punching Hunters in the face since reading you could actually do it. And killing zombies on the ladder. That was just silly.

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2010, 06:18:42 AM »
Yeah it was a good night when we eventually got it going - go go fucked up servers.

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 08, 2010, 07:07:58 AM »
Did you eventually get the level done (without me screwing things up)?
It was way past my usual workday-bedtime already, so...

Anyway... Had fun!  :)