Author Topic: The Avengers  (Read 6172 times)

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
    • View Profile
The Avengers
« on: October 16, 2011, 11:01:45 AM »
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
Re: The Avengers
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2011, 11:07:28 AM »
and if your interested in the music

it is a NiN stonker

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1Zulx4mjHk
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Online Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2011, 12:11:13 PM »
mmmmmmm Scarlett Johansen (or however you spell it) mmmmmm
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Goatboy

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2011, 02:18:15 PM »
It's only after her recent nudey pics, I've noticed she has awesome wabs for a skinny woman.

I fail to see how they can release Avenger in 2012 if Thor only manages to return to earth in 2013.

And had it not been for the fact that I only just made myself a happy camper twice in rapid succession, I would most definitely have ejaculated during and after this trailer. Alas for now, my right testicle merely twitched.

AND WHY THE FUG IS EDWARD NORTON NOT PLAYING HULK. He was awesome.

I lurv Robert Downey Jr as Iron Man.

Oh and Boo to the Hoff not playing Fury. xD

Otherwise. Yes. Fap. Fap. And fap.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2011, 02:25:21 PM by Goatboy »
Daikini of the House Goat, the First of His Name, The Unmilked, Queen of the Meadow, The Chickens and the Pigs, Queen of the Field, Nibbler of the Great Grass Sea, Protector of the Wub, Lady Regent of the Seven Barns, Breaker of Fences and Mother of Ducklings.

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2011, 02:24:21 PM »
AND WHY THE FUG IS EDWARD NORTON NOT PLAYING HULK. He was awesome.

busy? didnt want to do it?

Offline Goatboy

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2011, 02:26:00 PM »
busy? didnt want to do it?

He should have checked with me first.
Daikini of the House Goat, the First of His Name, The Unmilked, Queen of the Meadow, The Chickens and the Pigs, Queen of the Field, Nibbler of the Great Grass Sea, Protector of the Wub, Lady Regent of the Seven Barns, Breaker of Fences and Mother of Ducklings.

Offline Goatboy

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2011, 02:29:23 PM »
Did I mention the fact that I hate the fact that it's a fact that my brain cannot process fucking 3D?!

It's true.

Damn my brain. I blame Caradir.

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2011, 03:00:05 PM »
Did I mention the fact that I hate the fact that it's a fact that my brain cannot process fucking 3D?!

It's true.

Damn my brain. I blame Caradir.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

you got wonky eyes or something as "modern" 3d is basically just different signals being filtered to each eye.

Offline Goatboy

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2011, 06:06:11 PM »
11 years of archery for ya. Stupid eye strength imbalance. I'd actually be quite interested to know the percentage of people that cannot watch new age 3D among archers.

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2011, 06:07:51 PM »
11 years of archery for ya. Stupid eye strength imbalance. I'd actually be quite interested to know the percentage of people that cannot watch new age 3D among archers.

wear a monocle!!! sorted !!! :D

Offline Kurtt

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2011, 06:34:41 PM »
Edward Norton got in a bust up with Marvel over something or another. Either he slagged them off or visa versa. Something like that. It's why he's not in it.

Offline Bethor

• Friends
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 21, 2011, 06:15:59 PM »
Edward Norton got in a bust up with Marvel over something or another. Either he slagged them off or visa versa. Something like that. It's why he's not in it.
since he is still alive, and marvel still existing what you propose is most plausible
LORD HELMET:  I am your father's brother's nephew's cousin's
former roommate.

LONE STARR:  What's that make us?

LORD HELMET:  Absolutely nothing. Which is what you are
about to become. Prepare to die.

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 21, 2011, 06:18:41 PM »
since he is still alive, and marvel still existing what you propose is most plausible

after a little digging it seems that he wanted more money than Marvel wanted to pay him.