Author Topic: T2 Armors, Tomes Tactics & Titles - PVP/RVR Stylee  (Read 1621 times)

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
T2 Armors, Tomes Tactics & Titles - PVP/RVR Stylee
« on: September 23, 2008, 02:52:02 PM »
May have to work on these :D

-At rank 12, you can get the Empire quest. Go to the first camp down the road as you pass from Troll Country to Ostland and talk to Stephan Longstein. It’s a quest to kill 20 Marauder players (not NPCs). The name of the quest is “Facing Death.” After you kill the players and turn it in, you are asked to kill a level 13 or so hero (bring friends!), and they give you some fine gloves you can wear at level 12.

-At 13, you can get the High Elf quest. Go to the first town down the road as you pass from Shadowlands to Ellyrion and talk to Toridrel Goldbeam. It’s a quest to kill 20 witch elf players (not NPCs). The name is “Into the Flames“. After you kill the players and turn it in, you are asked to kill a level 14 or so Hero, and they give you a fine chestpiece you can wear at level 16.

-At 14, you can get the Dwarf quest: Fly to Barak Varr and go south into Marshes of Madness to the northern quest hub and talk to Alaric Grimstone. Get a quest named “Eye for an Eye,” which asks you to kill 80 players. When you turn that in you are offered a quest to kill a level 15 or so Hero, and the reward is a fine pair of boots you can wear at 13.

All three combined will give you several extra bonuses.
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Pythias

• Friends
  • Lurkers
    • View Profile
Re: T2 Armors, Tomes Tactics & Titles - PVP/RVR Stylee
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2008, 10:00:41 AM »
Nice write up! I've got 2 pieces and i'm on final part of human chain. The hero mob in elven area is lvl 17 btw, duoed with Vacuum tanking (he's lvl 21, me 18).
Archmage bonus for 2pcs is +21 willpower.

Offline vacuum

• Friends
  • Cogniscenti
  • half man, half biscuit
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2008, 12:04:18 PM »
You're welcome, FWIW I was 22 and using the guild +5% toughness standard.
The guy took a good 10 minutes to kill, and has an irritating line in knockbacks. Fight him on the ledge with your back to the wall.

Offline Pythias

• Friends
  • Lurkers
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2008, 08:17:35 AM »
There are similar quests for T3, rewarding Stalker set items. Starting quests are from ch12 camps and you will be asked to kill 20 players of a certain class in RvR. In Avelorn it was 20 DoK and now i'm on the final quest (kill a hero mob). I've got another "kill 20 something" in High Pass in empire ch12 camp and i presume there is yet another in dwarven pairing. There are 4 items in the set and according to wardb it looks like the 4th item is obtained in the same way, mini-chain starting in Talabecland.

I *think* that you may first need to do some of "participate on XY scenario" or "kill 20 destro in T3 RvR" quests, before those mini-chains become available.