Author Topic: Eiwen Dehn: Eve: Maadi  (Read 5150 times)

Offline Dehn

• MAADI
  • Lurkers
    • View Profile
Eiwen Dehn: Eve: Maadi
« on: February 07, 2009, 09:49:45 AM »
Hi Guys.

I used to play with you in the first month at Warhammer..    Now I'm playing EVE since a week back, and jarkko & hrodgar told me to apply to this corp :)

My eve char is an Amarr Soldier named Eiwen Dehn, and I'm not sure entirely what skills I will focus on, as I am training broadly, but mostly flying my little amarr frigate and earnign ISK.

Anyway, I'm base in Antirri now, and am making an ingame application.

« Last Edit: February 07, 2009, 10:51:09 AM by Rubino »

Offline Rubino

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
Re: Eiwen Dehn: Eve: Maadi
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2009, 10:51:51 AM »
Welcome.

Accepted into corp - Beo will sort out your forum permissions.

Wii Console: 8123-9969-5753-1865

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2009, 12:08:40 PM »
Welcome :)
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Jarkko

• MAADI
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2009, 12:28:47 PM »
Nice to see you here again Dehn :)

Offline Jarkko

• MAADI
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2009, 02:22:15 PM »
My eve char is an Amarr Soldier named Eiwen Dehn, and I'm not sure entirely what skills I will focus on, as I am training broadly, but mostly flying my little amarr frigate and earnign ISK.
I have a hard time imaginig you as a miner. Or explorer. Or a sniper from 200km range.

It is much easier for me to imagine you'd be flying some combat ship that gets up close and personal, tanking what ever damage is throwing at you or making yourself a nuisance that can not be ignored by the enemy.

Perhaps you should look at skills like tackling, webbing, etc? Notice, I have zero knowledge in those, but at first glance they appear as things where you have to get very close and personal. And if I have understood right, being a webber doesn't necessarily require heavy skill-investment (based on how I intepret http://www.eve-academy.eu/kainscionofbalance/FightingGuide.html ). Perhaps others with more experience can chime in :)

Also, I believe tackling will be quite important in W-space. Then again, I suppose we shall soon have more first-hand info on that :)
« Last Edit: February 07, 2009, 02:24:31 PM by Jarkko »

Offline Dehn

• MAADI
  • Lurkers
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2009, 04:24:34 PM »
thanks guys.

Offline Peter

• HoJ Members
  • Lurkers
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2009, 02:04:44 PM »
It is much easier for me to imagine you'd be flying some combat ship that gets up close and personal, tanking what ever damage is throwing at you or making yourself a nuisance that can not be ignored by the enemy.
Well, he did choose Amarr. Any moment now Dehn will strap on a cruiser, load it up with armour, repair systems, as many high damage short range lasers as he can fit, and a can of sticky glue to prevent enemies from disengaging once he reaches melee range.

Offline Jarkko

• MAADI
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2009, 02:07:23 PM »
Peter, don't you think it is time you stop fiddling around with EFT and EVEMon, and finally install the game?  :)

Offline Peter

• HoJ Members
  • Lurkers
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2009, 02:40:57 PM »
Nope. As stated previously, you will be informed when the timing fits me.