Author Topic: Application  (Read 1975 times)

Offline Envicta

• HoJ Members
  • Lurkers
    • View Profile
Application
« on: September 27, 2008, 07:54:26 AM »

Characters & Classes

Invicta - Warrior Priest (Rank 19, Renown Rank 15)

I maintained an equal RR until recently when the queues fell to pieces and Order started resembling headless chickens :)

Timezone: GMT

Gaming Style:

When I first joined Warhammer,  I said i'd do exactly what I did with WoW,   where I'd level every "interesting" class to 15 and then decide what to play!

Well that didn't really happen and I've found myself addicted to my Warrior-Priest!

I would say I was a bit of MMORPG addict,     I played WoW for some 5 years since it went Beta and in that time I probably max'd out about 9 characters (5 on Horde, 4 on Alliance)

While I am very much focused on PVP,   I find myself able to grind the PVE-scene in order to progress through the game..       At times I feel like a robot,  mindlessly grinding away like I was being paid to do it..  (oh I wish!),  therefore my character choices are mostly suited to PVP.   

in WoW I went for the amazing Warlock class,   followed by a Druid (PVP huh? Crazy-man!!) and then a Paladin ...

So in Warhammer i'm following on from the love of my Paladin,   going for a strong-survival class that can provide "offensive support" in PVP...     I Warrior-Priest fits job perfectly..

So to summarise..       PVP = GOOD

About me:

Riggghttt..        I'm a geek,  the best kind..     the pure-bred IT professional geek..           Mixed in with all the typical-geeky things...   Sci-Fi,  Metal rock and RPGs..     I'm very much the definition of the known generalisation ..  So woohoo!

I have an amazing girlfriend who is studying for exams and currently turns-a-blind-eye to my excessive 5-11pm playing schedule..         I can turn it off... honest.... but just give me 5 mins ok?      Make it... 10..

Not a lot else I can say without either boring you or making you cry :)

Oh one of the best things about MMORPG's is when you can duo/pvp with friends and I dont think either WoW or Warhammer would be the fun,    if it wasn't for my RL mate who plays here and is addicted as I am .     (He recently joined - Torgal)

Currently Loves : Battlestar Galactica, Heroes... Sci-fi books..     Ma 2 black Labradors!!..     Wasting time at work bitching with my mate about Warhammer loves/hates/tactics

Currently Tolerates :  Lost (if i ever designed a series, it would turn out very much the same.... random!) 

Currently Hates : Religious nuts,   British Soaps (not dove.. its got creamy goodness!),  ASP.NET Arrays (Sorry, but it occupied me for 5h's on Friday!),  Dog pooh,    Virgin Media,  the A14 (you'd know the road if you were lived in East-Anglia).

Questions for us?

When can we start some PVP and bash some Destruction nobs? 

Offline Keggi

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
Re: Application
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2008, 09:58:12 AM »
hi invicta

did you get an invite already as i noticed your forum access has already been approved ?

if not give beosvir,gladin or keggi a shout for an invite.

im on as navarre also

who are enki and subs you wish me to speak with ??
« Last Edit: September 27, 2008, 10:44:08 AM by Keggi »

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2008, 03:53:25 PM »
Nice app matey - as for the PVP, weve been giving that a chuck increasingly lately, always good to knock those Destro about!!

PS - Keggi forum access is currently user approved, as I know my access at mo is mainly late in the day, dont want users hanging about now ;D
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Online Caradir

• HoJ Members
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2008, 04:46:56 PM »
INvited after we sorted out problems with that silly letter ;)

welcome mate
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)