Author Topic: fun images  (Read 62935 times)

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
fun images
« on: June 19, 2009, 03:40:39 PM »

"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
Re: fun images
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2009, 07:31:14 AM »
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

http://warthunder.com/en/registration?r=userinvite_3240166

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2009, 07:50:19 AM »
Too bad it is too big to put in my signature...

'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2009, 02:30:07 PM »

We are building a new city. Don't trust your navigation system. This road is truly a dead end.

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2009, 03:29:51 PM »
Drunk Yoga :D

"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Ferrosol

• Friends
  • Lurkers
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2009, 04:36:52 PM »
Some of my personal Favourites

Stalin is obviously the designated driver
Eve Online: Sybil Tanitha
Eve Online Jennifer Ammant

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.
Terry Pratchett, Jingo

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2009, 11:02:38 AM »

Offline Gunnarr

• Friends
  • Cogniscenti
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2009, 10:23:31 PM »
Shamelessly reposting because it's so brilliant! :)

"There is no Planet B." (Seen on a banner at Copenhagen)
Quoted for brilliance.

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2009, 05:17:49 AM »
Thats epic, bloody brilliant.

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2009, 06:31:39 AM »
being inside pussy for 9 months straight, hmm, never thought of it that way

Offline elv

• Friends
  • Literati
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2009, 06:29:35 PM »
maybe thats because its your mother........

laters elv

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2009, 10:05:50 PM »

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2009, 09:15:37 PM »
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Macrune

• MAADI
  • Cogniscenti
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2009, 09:21:51 PM »

Hope,

That by the time i can find out which pub she's at she'll actually be able to fill the leather bra she's wearing....  ;)
A married man should forget his mistakes.  There's no use in two people remembering the same thing!
Eagles may soar but weasel's don't get sucked into jet engines!

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2009, 09:28:00 PM »