Author Topic: Alien Swarm MP  (Read 4558 times)

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
    • View Profile
Alien Swarm MP
« on: September 19, 2010, 11:11:18 AM »
Anyone up for killing aliens tonight?

Jon did mention briefly about this after L4D the other day

not sure if he meant today with that shit sport on telly an all.
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
Re: Alien Swarm MP
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2010, 11:30:08 AM »
I might - and I stress MIGHT - be ok this evening, however I am ok tomorrow mmm maybe not tomorrow - rvbs birthday and im giving stuff away all day.

Tuesday. Deffo.  This evening, maaaaaaaaaaaybe.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2010, 11:39:13 AM by Mangala »
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2010, 11:34:11 AM »
I might - and I stress MIGHT - be ok this evening, however I am ok tomorrow :D

mon, tue, and wed are always no go for me ;)
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2010, 11:45:37 AM »
mmm Thursday then - make it a regular steam games night as we always do seem to have a few available then :D

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2010, 01:27:35 PM »
Thursday be good ill even go medic if 4 of us are playing ;)

Offline Goatboy

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2010, 05:31:50 PM »
I'll talk to the gf about having Thursday night as gaming night.  :'(
Daikini of the House Goat, the First of His Name, The Unmilked, Queen of the Meadow, The Chickens and the Pigs, Queen of the Field, Nibbler of the Great Grass Sea, Protector of the Wub, Lady Regent of the Seven Barns, Breaker of Fences and Mother of Ducklings.

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2010, 06:13:53 PM »
I'll talk to the gf about having Thursday night as gaming night.  :'(

tell her if she doesnt that ill be unhappy :(

Offline Goatboy

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2010, 07:17:33 PM »
I'll see if that works! A recorded voice message might help: she's a sucker for the accent. :D
Daikini of the House Goat, the First of His Name, The Unmilked, Queen of the Meadow, The Chickens and the Pigs, Queen of the Field, Nibbler of the Great Grass Sea, Protector of the Wub, Lady Regent of the Seven Barns, Breaker of Fences and Mother of Ducklings.

Offline Goatboy

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2010, 03:31:52 PM »
Contrary to my previous statement on Steam, I'll actually be at home and not at a networking event. And I do believe the gf is out of the house at the beginning of the evening. Partay!

Poop. She'll be home again 7pm GMT. -_-
« Last Edit: September 22, 2010, 04:15:51 PM by Goatboy »

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2010, 04:48:14 PM »
Will be about an hour overdue for this - heading to my 'rents for dinner.

Offline Goatboy

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2010, 05:07:27 PM »
I'm sneaking in some CIV to finish my demo round and then I need to get stuff for work done. Launching a new volunteer recruitment campaign, so it's a busy time. Shoot some aliens for me. <3

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2010, 05:35:07 PM »
no worries lets just leave it this week, having to much fun playing Civ V combat really is ace in it

Offline Goatboy

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2010, 06:44:39 PM »
I can't make up my mind about Civ. In 100 turns it doesn't do much for me.

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 23, 2010, 07:06:47 PM »
I can't make up my mind about Civ. In 100 turns it doesn't do much for me.

100 turns doesnt do much for the game ;)

Offline Goatboy

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 23, 2010, 08:20:15 PM »
Scary thought!