Author Topic: SWTOR Application/presentation  (Read 19404 times)

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
    • View Profile
Re: SWTOR Application/presentation
« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2011, 11:28:42 AM »
new threads good then spelmamma can get this one back ;)
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Spelmamma

• HoJ Members
  • Lurkers
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2011, 11:55:37 AM »
Yeah! Go back to your own post!

Stop stealing my limelight!

Offline universal_kalle

• HoJ Members
  • Lurkers
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 08, 2011, 11:59:23 AM »
Yeah! Go back to your own post!

Stop stealing my limelight!
As you command. Own thread started! Now stop reading the forums and get back to work! You're supposed to be the responsible one!
"Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder but ugly is there for everyone to see", Kevin Gilbert (1966-1996)

Offline Spelmamma

• HoJ Members
  • Lurkers
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 08, 2011, 12:48:31 PM »
Oh... forgot.

RL name is Jenny. :-D See! I'm a legit girlie!

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 08, 2011, 12:55:09 PM »
Oh... forgot.

oh noes your not my first girlfriend are you?

or that Swedish girl whos address i lost? :(

That name has many memories hehehehe
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Spelmamma

• HoJ Members
  • Lurkers
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 08, 2011, 01:00:48 PM »
Oh... forgot.

oh noes your not my first girlfriend are you?

or that Swedish girl whos address i lost? :(

That name has many memories hehehehe

Uhm... I might be? Or I could be if you want me to... I guess.

Can't be my address you lost, I still got mine.

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 08, 2011, 01:06:09 PM »
well you see when i studied at  Robert Gordons in Aberdeen i met this Swedish girl called Jenny, nothing happened until the day before she was leaving to return home. I got her address and a promise to send a letter (mobile phones were only just becoming popular) but i lost her address. I was gutted.  awwwwww

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 08, 2011, 01:07:55 PM »
well you see when i studied at  Robert Gordons in Aberdeen i met this Swedish girl called Jenny, nothing happened until the day before she was leaving to return home. I got her address and a promise to send a letter (mobile phones were only just becoming popular) but i lost her address. I was gutted.  awwwwww

'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

http://warthunder.com/en/registration?r=userinvite_3240166

Offline Taith

• Friends
  • Cogniscenti
  • Nommer of Worlds
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 08, 2011, 01:20:41 PM »
That cat is about to hurl, right?
DC Universe Online (EU PC): Psilance, Psion Hero, Noctirian, Sorcerer Villain
Neverwinter: Theron Dios, Control Wizard (Beholder)
Star Trek Online: Eric@TaithZero
SWTOR: Tarkanian, Sith Assassin (Progenitor) (Inactive)

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 08, 2011, 01:24:13 PM »
screw you 2 you just dont know my pain.  ;)

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 08, 2011, 01:26:10 PM »
she's married m8. not even posting sad stories or your purrrtiest picture is gonna change that.
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 08, 2011, 01:27:06 PM »
she's married m8. not even posting sad stories or your purrrtiest picture aint gonna change that.

wot wot?

i was reminiscing about my past ;) not planning my future. Anyways im happily single as well you know.

Offline Goatboy

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 08, 2011, 01:30:21 PM »
she's married m8. not even posting sad stories or your purrrtiest picture aint gonna change that.

wot wot?

i was reminiscing about my past ;) not planning my future. Anyways im happily single as well you know.

It's OK to think that. You've had one look at my ass. The seed has been planted.
Daikini of the House Goat, the First of His Name, The Unmilked, Queen of the Meadow, The Chickens and the Pigs, Queen of the Field, Nibbler of the Great Grass Sea, Protector of the Wub, Lady Regent of the Seven Barns, Breaker of Fences and Mother of Ducklings.

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 08, 2011, 01:31:36 PM »
im asleep, i must be

*pinch* *pinch*

wake up god dammit

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 08, 2011, 01:35:14 PM »

wot wot?

It's OK to think that. You've had one look at my ass. The seed has been planted.

My interpretation of this scares me.