Author Topic: Which crafting skills?  (Read 3040 times)

Offline Goatboy

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
Which crafting skills?
« on: August 31, 2010, 07:39:38 PM »
Which crafting skills should a minstrel get? >_>
Daikini of the House Goat, the First of His Name, The Unmilked, Queen of the Meadow, The Chickens and the Pigs, Queen of the Field, Nibbler of the Great Grass Sea, Protector of the Wub, Lady Regent of the Seven Barns, Breaker of Fences and Mother of Ducklings.

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
    • View Profile
Re: Which crafting skills?
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2010, 09:25:09 PM »
this and this  :)
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

http://warthunder.com/en/registration?r=userinvite_3240166

Offline Goatboy

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2010, 09:27:57 PM »
 :P
Daikini of the House Goat, the First of His Name, The Unmilked, Queen of the Meadow, The Chickens and the Pigs, Queen of the Field, Nibbler of the Great Grass Sea, Protector of the Wub, Lady Regent of the Seven Barns, Breaker of Fences and Mother of Ducklings.

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2010, 09:34:32 PM »
this and this  :)

YOU WHAAAATTTTTT????

Explorer is cash cow, mining and forestry :)
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Goatboy

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2010, 11:50:28 AM »
Ta, went with explorer!

Offline Goatboy

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2010, 09:53:37 PM »
Do these NPC's actually go away at night? >_>

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2010, 10:19:40 PM »
Do these NPC's actually go away at night? >_>

Which NPC's?

Theres a few that do, but turbine has provided ways for them to be summoned/called etc (which makes me rage a little mmmm someone who hasnt yet been subjected to old forest raaaaaaaaaaaaaage....)

But all in all I dont think any do now.
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Goatboy

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2010, 08:18:47 AM »
I guess it's just storyline then where the trainers at the square in the Dwarf area move into Thorin's halls after the Dourhands have been driven out?

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2010, 08:43:24 AM »
I guess it's just storyline then where the trainers at the square in the Dwarf area move into Thorin's halls after the Dourhands have been driven out?

Yeah,  you do the Intro and then following that its all change.

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2010, 09:42:20 AM »

There are a few instances in the game where NPCs move depending on story, usually they deal with this by small instanced areas

Next patch they try new tech that makes NPCs be wherever your q says they should be, and not anywhere else for you.

p.s. on note of next patch (the F2P one) cant wait for V3B2 the session play about dunedain history will make me sooooo wet.
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2010, 09:44:02 AM »
Next patch they try new tech that makes NPCs be wherever your q says they should be, and not anywhere else for you.

Wut?

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2010, 09:59:32 AM »

Wut?

http://community.lotro-europe.com/news.php?id=10767&type=Dev%20Diaries

thread successfully derailed ;)