Author Topic: New deeds?  (Read 3879 times)

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
    • View Profile
New deeds?
« on: June 08, 2011, 09:32:07 AM »
Think new deeds were added to the game.

Yesterday Jon and I ran into this

And when I investigated with my GRD today I also found this one

Guess there are many more new ones, as it seems they also added new areas in the existing areas.
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

http://warthunder.com/en/registration?r=userinvite_3240166

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
Re: New deeds?
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2011, 09:43:40 AM »
those were always there when that particular area in Barrow Downs was a level 60 area, however with them changing it to level 20 they just took their time changing the deeds over to activate at the same time without having the old level requirement they used to
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2011, 09:56:56 AM »
hmm, ok...
what IS new though is that questpacks now distribute over the whole account rather than go per char. unfortunately I didnt get back Turbine points for spending points on the same questpacks over multiple chars (but maybe I only bought em on my main, cant remember).
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2011, 04:18:45 PM »
you nub, quest packs have ALWAYS been account unlocks :P
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2011, 06:07:36 PM »
no they havent

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2011, 06:32:13 PM »
no they havent

not going to get into a childish yes they have argument with you :)

Adventure packs have always been account wide the exact same as they are in DDO

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2011, 07:37:00 PM »
yeah sorry, you're right.

Btw, although the description in the LOTRO store seems to say otherwise: Buying a quest-pack for one character, goes for the whole account. This makes it pretty easy to get access to the whole game, esp. when only buying regions 'on sale' and maybe even the expansionpacks. When you do loads of deeds ofc...

desc stuck in my mind, reality didnt.

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2011, 10:29:16 AM »
[something Garry can't prove me wrong on]Jon, I've sent your scholar some scholar goodies.[/something Garry can't prove me wrong on]

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2011, 11:20:52 AM »
[something Garry can't prove me wrong on]Jon, I've sent your scholar some scholar goodies.[/something Garry can't prove me wrong on]

hahahahaha

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2011, 05:20:39 PM »

I'll be on my scholar for more questings and deedings and tradeskillings tomorrow evening, so I shall grab them then :)  

(Not sure if this guy is skirmish able, but they dont interest me so vauve.)
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."