Offline Goatboy

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
/hug
« on: May 05, 2008, 08:11:19 PM »
/hug to Ped.

WoW isn't a fun place anymore without HoJ as it used to be. ;-(

Even though I don't get around to gaming anymore due to real life commitments and I dont own LOTR, I wish everyone who joins HoJ in LOTR all the best, whoever you may be. <3

Wubbles.

Daikini of the House Goat, the First of His Name, The Unmilked, Queen of the Meadow, The Chickens and the Pigs, Queen of the Field, Nibbler of the Great Grass Sea, Protector of the Wub, Lady Regent of the Seven Barns, Breaker of Fences and Mother of Ducklings.

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
Re: /hug
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2008, 08:56:12 AM »
Hey matey ;)

Good to see you. Glad things are going well in life for you too :D
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Goatboy

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2008, 04:39:10 PM »
I'm going to ask some nubby questions:

http://www.lotro.com/anniversarypromo/?utm_source=Turbine&utm_medium=e-mail&utm_campaign=ocr

That 199 dollar lifetime offer a good one? Valid for people in Netherlands too?

Daikini of the House Goat, the First of His Name, The Unmilked, Queen of the Meadow, The Chickens and the Pigs, Queen of the Field, Nibbler of the Great Grass Sea, Protector of the Wub, Lady Regent of the Seven Barns, Breaker of Fences and Mother of Ducklings.

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2008, 05:35:27 PM »
Thats for US clients.

You need to check for EU offers - unless you want a US client of course? - I cannot find a page for them anywhere.

However from a quick memory of the screen when I log to the game it looks like:

£6.99 per month if you sub at the moment, forever unless you cancel and resub etc then its back to whatever it is normally;

£134 for a lifetime sub down 10% from the current £150

(not sure of the Prices in Euro's).  These deals should be valid for you in the Netherlands - havent seen any whines on the EU forums to suggest otherwise.

http://community.codemasters.com/forum/showthread.php?t=277660

Is the EU forum thread that is relevant here :)

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2008, 05:44:52 PM »
id say its worth a punt goatey  they polish this game with every major update and the end game dungeons are something else, everything in WOW pales in comparison :)
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Goatboy

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2008, 06:21:16 PM »
Thanks for the linky and explanations!

I can get a new Shadows of Angmar Limited Edition pack for 196 pounds which supposedly contains the 'full game'. Not a lot worse than the current anniversary offers I guess.

Bah I really want to... conscience is stopping me. >_<

Fact that we still need to fix up our kitchen + bathroom and I owe my dad 750 quid helps too.

*sigh*

I shall prance around Middle Earth at some point...

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2008, 11:53:00 AM »
If you can find someone with a Founders code for special deals (from boxes from early access/ pre-release last year) - ie £100 lifetime sub - then ask them if they would give it you. The deal is still valid even now (I did my Lifetime with it yesterday after initially enquiring on the EU forums as to its validity), although it doesnt act in conjuction with the current percentage off deals.

I'm sure there'll be people out there who picked it up on release/early access last year and have not used the Founders key.