Author Topic: War Decc against Eurythmia  (Read 1469 times)

Offline Jeremiah

• MAADI
  • Literati
    • View Profile
War Decc against Eurythmia
« on: August 16, 2009, 09:32:23 AM »
As some of you may know I've had a wardec in place against Eurythmia for 2 weeks now.  I've hardened the POS and Lannee is nearly ready to act as gunner if there should be any action.  Thing is, the war dec is from a one man corp owned by a guy called Jita's Broker who spends all his time in, errmmm let me guess, Jita.  I was expecting the wardec to lapse after a week but it didn't and now he's becoming an annoyance for me to have to keep checking the POS, so I was thinking of taking the war to him somehow.  For which purpose, can I ask you guys, if you're in Jita or the vicinity, to just make a note of his habits and activities for me?  At some point I will take a look see if he has a POS anywhere - if he does you may like to join me for a takedown? well any and all info gratefully recieved. :)

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
Re: War Decc against Eurythmia
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2009, 04:01:30 PM »
Yes I'll help :D

:)

I'll add him to buddies when I log in after dinner.  It does seem like he is just doing this for the fun of it now :(
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Jeremiah

• MAADI
  • Literati
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2009, 08:24:11 PM »
Aye - because of his name I suspect he never leaves Jita (or his bedroom at his mum's) station, doesn't have a POS and just trades.

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2009, 08:37:04 PM »
We can check his corp info and check his home system and also we can check his contract history to see with whom he contracts - may reveal a main :)
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Jeremiah

• MAADI
  • Literati
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2009, 02:54:15 PM »
ah yes - hadn't thought of that avenue for intelligence

Offline Jeremiah

• MAADI
  • Literati
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2009, 03:00:36 PM »
He's retracted the war dec - ends tonight at 18.07 (he probably got into the CO open beta which starts around then) - so by my calculations its cost him money and me nothing which makes Eurythmia the winner right? Don't mess with a missionary man :)

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2009, 03:13:55 PM »
He's retracted the war dec - ends tonight at 18.07 (he probably got into the CO open beta which starts around then) - so by my calculations its cost him money and me nothing which makes Eurythmia the winner right? Don't mess with a missionary man :)

id notch that as a win cost you nowt maybe just a minor inconvenience.
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Jeremiah

• MAADI
  • Literati
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2009, 05:31:36 PM »
Thing is, I was going to take the POS down anyway while I play WAR (and now CO) but there was no way I was taking it down in the face of a war dec.