Author Topic: pastures new  (Read 2863 times)

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
    • View Profile
pastures new
« on: August 18, 2008, 03:06:40 PM »
just a note to let you know that ive decided to move my characters to another kin, so that i can experience the end game content. HoJs 3 active people ( me and 2 RL friends  hehe) cant take me there lol, and im way too lazy to recruit  after the last attempts.

The Kin House will be used as a storage place until such time as you decide to take over maintenance etc of it, the cost assosciated are quite trivial at 50.

If/When your in game look me up , say hello, bug me for help ;) but i shall stay in touch and hopefully see you guys in WAR

so Beo ill prob transfer leadership back to you as disbanding kin would empty house etc

Its just a shame that more peeps didnt give LOTRO the time it deserved, as it does make WOW look stale.

p.s. my new kin will be The Last Alliance ive been accepted and will join as soon as i sort out the details.
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Keggi

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
Re: pastures new
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2008, 04:28:40 PM »
goodluck mate :)

i did give lotro a second go but the lack of people online is a real killer for me same happened in AOC(although it was also rubbish).

i will be playing WAR and no other mmo WOW is just heading for another grindfest with the expansion and after 3 years i've had enough of it.

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2008, 06:12:58 PM »
i did give lotro a second go but the lack of people online is a real killer for me same happened in AOC(although it was also rubbish).

biggest killer in LOTRO is the sheer lack of soloable stuff at high level.

Hopefully WAR will be good, let me in already :) still we are getting the same open beta usage as the yanks (eventually)
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Keggi

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2008, 06:44:44 PM »
NDA is supposed to be lifted tomorrow so there will be plenty of info.

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2008, 07:38:19 AM »
Good luck matey.

I'm a little tied up with life at mo, but feel free to tfr leadership back over and such :)
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2008, 10:43:33 AM »
cheers mateys ;)

got a rift run of fri ill take pictures to make you drool :D

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2008, 09:18:59 PM »
Cool cool, look forward to seeing them.

Meanwhile, as you can see I'm making some small changes.  Life is looking busy for a while, but I should be back up and running in lotro soonish and I'll be going order in WAR too and forming a regiment there (We all know I dont do juts being a regular person in a guild etc!) :)
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."