Author Topic: Ship Replacement: The Actuality!  (Read 3714 times)

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
    • View Profile
Re: Ship Replacement: The Actuality!
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2010, 02:12:35 PM »
Hmm, this thread is weird as it doesnt seem to show NEW when new posts are posted...

Well, it will up the corp wallet a bit (or down a bit less). The biggest question is: do we need that?
Currently we have 5-6 B. What will happen if(!) we are ever going to set up (a) deathstar(s) etc. I have no idea about their cost. All in all at, this stage I'd rather see the wallet go up than down. For the moment the 800-1200M we make a month seems plenty. You're right on that.
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

http://warthunder.com/en/registration?r=userinvite_3240166

Offline peo

• MAADI
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2010, 03:47:07 PM »
Hmm, this thread is weird as it doesnt seem to show NEW when new posts are posted...

Well, it will up the corp wallet a bit (or down a bit less). The biggest question is: do we need that?
Currently we have 5-6 B. What will happen if(!) we are ever going to set up (a) deathstar(s) etc. I have no idea about their cost. All in all at, this stage I'd rather see the wallet go up than down. For the moment the 800-1200M we make a month seems plenty. You're right on that.

A DS will cost about 1bn. But my thinking is that these costs will come from the replacement wallet as they are really mostly meant to expand that part. Will do it more slowly now as well.

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2010, 04:49:42 PM »

A DS will cost about 1bn. But my thinking is that these costs will come from the replacement wallet as they are really mostly meant to expand that part. Will do it more slowly now as well.
I dont follow :S
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

Offline peo

• MAADI
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2010, 09:23:14 AM »
Insurance
Sent: 2010.03.25 13:42

RefID:426255070 Your friendly insurance company has transferred 731,768.00 ISK into your account for the recent loss of your ship. This payout is the default payout for an uninsured ship. If you are interested in better insurance then please visit a station with an Insurance Service for further details.

http://handsofjustice.co.uk/maadimredux/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=769

Lost a cov-ops when probing moons.

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 16, 2010, 02:14:21 PM »
Experiment failed... *sulks*

Insurance
Sent: 2010.04.16 14:05

RefID:1631031768 Your friendly insurance company has transferred 103.750.000 ISK into your account for the recent loss of your ship.

will pay myself 31.125M...

well, maybe i could have gotten 1 of them, if I hadnt tried to get back to the gate first :\
I first escaped from them, but then though wtf and went back... then i tried to escape again  ::) I should really make up my mind in situations like this...

http://handsofjustice.co.uk/maadimredux/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=791
« Last Edit: April 16, 2010, 02:24:32 PM by Warcold »

Offline peo

• MAADI
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 16, 2010, 07:27:02 PM »
Insurance
Sent: 2010.05.16 19:13

RefID:1573537740 Your friendly insurance company has transferred 103,750,000.0 ISK into your account for the recent loss of your ship.

Fail fleet is fail hehe 53 in fleet mostly RR bs (medium range idiocy) 1kill 10+ losses.

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 01, 2010, 05:48:31 PM »
I almost forgot about the changes they made to insurance...
It now costs 20M to insure a Tempest, and payout is a meager 68M. That's pretty lame...

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #22 on: June 17, 2010, 02:08:10 PM »
Dostov lost his mega he was evaccing from Fountain (unlucky loss):

http://handsofjustice.co.uk/maadi3kb/index.php?a=kill_detail&kll_id=853

31,500,000 will transferred shortly. I asked Dostov in game.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2010, 02:12:14 PM by Mangala »
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 27, 2010, 09:33:34 AM »
drake earlier this month (june 6th): 7,340,481 - 24,468,270
cyclone: 4,629,387.60 - 15,431,292
for when we have decided how to handle losses... or have we?

Offline peo

• MAADI
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 27, 2010, 09:35:21 AM »
drake earlier this month (june 6th): 7,340,481 - 24,468,270
cyclone: 4,629,387.60 - 15,431,292
for when we have decided how to handle losses... or have we?

Use the old for now if you are ok with that? We don't lose a significant amount at the moment so should work decently until we figure out something better.

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 27, 2010, 09:39:53 AM »
old is just insurance cost right?

yeah we should manage that just fine :)

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 17, 2010, 08:06:56 AM »
Will pay out 24.5M to myself today. For drake and cyclone loss above (from before insurance overhaul), plus 12.5M for Stilettoloss during Agony course.

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #27 on: July 28, 2010, 11:49:37 AM »
Old.

So unstickied.
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."