Author Topic: Interview  (Read 4686 times)

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
    • View Profile
Re: Interview
« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2011, 08:55:03 PM »
Glassdoor for starters:

http://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/CCP-Games-Reviews-E159347.htm

I'll trawl evesearch and failheap for anything else I can dig up later. 

Quite some consistency in the cons.
But CCP management will probably say that despite what the playerworkerbase says, the figures show otherwise.   :P
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

http://warthunder.com/en/registration?r=userinvite_3240166

Offline Chug

• HoJ Members
  • Cogniscenti
  • i'm a bounty hunter, lol
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2011, 07:53:23 AM »
8 or so disgruntled ex-employees agaisnt, what, maybe 500 who still work there happily now? I tend to focus on the pro's in these reviews. I could list so many cons about my current workplace which would probably put a lot people off, and probably would if i got so pissed off 1 day and decided to leave on bad terms, but it's still an amazing company to work for and would definitely recommend it to anyone on any other day.

Offline Bethor

• Friends
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2011, 08:08:07 AM »
From what i've read about the cons. These are just things that happen everywhere, and arnt specific to CCP.

For instance salary. The grass is always greener on the other side, and if you can earn 30-40% more somewhere else, why the hell are you sticking around.
Internal politics and wrong people in wrong places due to friends, i've yet to find the 1st company where this isnt the case.

So i would take the cons very lightly, and the pro's more heavily (because they are disgruntled BUT STILL have positive points!)
LORD HELMET:  I am your father's brother's nephew's cousin's
former roommate.

LONE STARR:  What's that make us?

LORD HELMET:  Absolutely nothing. Which is what you are
about to become. Prepare to die.