Author Topic: So even more corps left?  (Read 4043 times)

Offline peo

• MAADI
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
So even more corps left?
« on: August 11, 2009, 06:27:00 AM »
When reading the 0.0 update thread in kugutsumen I noticed they mentioned EZ (yay I guess haha).
They noticed us for the simple reason we lost 2 corps, THE-FALLEN and now yesterday also Vituperated hysteria (VYST).

I'd really really really really like to know what the heck is going on.
Standings with them? Why they left? If the alliance lead doesn't tell I'll try to send a evemail to one of the leaders of T-FAL to ask if he can spill the beans.
Afterall it is nearly 60 pilots and iirc those two corps were among the more pvp oriented (and english speaking) while alliance lead keeps recruiting germanspeaking industrial corps.
What is the intention?

Could you try to press the issue mang? It is after all rather important to know for us. If nothing else what damn standings we should have for the corps that have left.

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
    • View Profile
Re: So even more corps left?
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2009, 08:42:09 AM »
posted this on EZ forum
Why do we have to read this
Quote:
Two corps, containing about fifty-five members when combined, have left Event Horizon.
here http://www.kugutsumen.com/showthread.php?t=4207&page=47 and not here: http://www.eventhorizon.se ?? ??

Thanks,
Saf
Let's see what happens...
« Last Edit: August 11, 2009, 08:53:27 AM by Warcold »
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

http://warthunder.com/en/registration?r=userinvite_3240166

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2009, 11:47:36 AM »
Derida's reply
do you believe everything what you read? :ugeek:

maybe it´s true maybe not, you´ll know the truth when it´s time for the truth.
Been brooding on a reply for a while now, but everything sounds like a big 'lashing out' and I don't have 500M.

Ah, I know what to reply now!
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

http://warthunder.com/en/registration?r=userinvite_3240166

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2009, 11:55:19 AM »
my reply

stop being a dick and just give a straight answer.

the lack of straight information for alliance members will be its downfall.

p.s. you dick
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2009, 02:23:58 PM »
Standings with them?

Corps own, or is what we inherited from the alliance?
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2009, 02:25:04 PM »

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2009, 03:42:42 PM »
Noemy spilled a bit in a convo to me in game, basically they are keeping standings to remove stuff and so on.   More info will be given in due course, but they dont want to say much more as it would make whatever the situation is worse and she/he cannot tell me details of that (i tried fishing if my own way).

/hush

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2009, 04:33:47 PM »
/hush:

[16:23:26] Yue Rubens > and now fallen back in eh?
[16:23:36] Yue Rubens > can you make up your mind? ^^
[16:24:30] Yue Rubens > first they are kicked with no reason given except "we don't need something like them", then there is no official order to set them blue, then they use our jb and I refund them 100 mil for killing their drake
[16:24:40] Yue Rubens > and now they're back
[16:24:41] Yue Rubens > whatever
[16:25:04] Erik Thule > you will get informed asap
[16:26:27] Yue Rubens > don't get me wrong I think it's cool they're back
[16:26:37] Yue Rubens > just we had the same scenario with barons ;)
[16:27:49] Erik Thule > es scheint mir Du traust der ally-lead wohl nichts mehr eh? wir kümmern uns schon um T-Fall keine sorge
[16:28:23] Yue Rubens > mal langsam erik klar trau ich euch, mir geht's eher um die memberbase und was die davon halten. aber bin schon leise
[16:28:35] Erik Thule > am Freitag nach der DT sende ich eine mail. darin wird alles erklärt
[16:28:45] Erik Thule > bis dahin wäre ich dankbar wenn das gemeckern aufhört
[16:29:35] Yue Rubens > der ceo channel ist doch dazu da das wir sagen können was uns durch den kopf geht ohne das die member davon beeinflusst werden
[16:29:43] Yue Rubens > sollte kein meckern sein
[16:30:37] Erik Thule > ist scho ok. bin halt extrem gereitzt zur zeit. T-Fall und Terv´s corp haben schon genug stress verursacht. und es ist nicht immer leicht solche probleme sofort zu lösen
[16:31:26] Yue Rubens > war auch mal ally head erik, ich weiss das ;)

From CEO channel - looks like all will be known Friday...

Offline Dlarah

• MAADI
  • Cogniscenti
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2009, 07:08:45 PM »
My guess is this had something to do with people of these corps being among the ones causing the mail about ratting and fines on smacktalking and insults to come out.

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2009, 07:09:37 PM »
Terv (Vituperated iirc is his corp), was free with the often necessary insults yes :D

Offline peo

• MAADI
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2009, 07:18:10 PM »
Still idiotic to kick them.
At least I know T-FAL has a significant cap fleet, heck jasonpete has several caps by himself and can use them and isn't afraid to use them for other than shooting poses. (why MD think that carriers need training to shoot poses I don't know).

But I have no idea... there seems to be a sentiment among at least FT that the alliance (or TF) should build a amarr outpost  ::)

I tried to be diplomatic and basically say "I don't think it is wise to spend that amount of cash on PL good favours"
Didn't mention that as long as we can't get our own space we are pets to be kicked at will.

Offline peo

• MAADI
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2009, 05:18:35 AM »
Quote from: Derida
heh, no you will get your information no worries, but sometimes it´s better to hold information back. this is simply because often you have agreements with corporation who will be expelled. to keep information protects them in the same way to get their stuff out and sort their things without getting a shit load of convos what happend.
regarding the resets, you get informed soon enough when to reset whom.
aswell to give too much information out at the wrong time leads to lots of historys causing confusion and rumors.

yes there will be a change in the playerbase within event horizon, it will drop and it will grow in the same time. we gonna let your ceo´s know on friday/saturday what exactly happened and will happen.

I´m not authorized to give exact intel. we haevn´t backstabed amyome and always gave out information right in time. we try do our job as best as we can.

Lol?
"sometimes it is better to hold information back"

When in our 4 months in event horizon have we EVER gotten ANY information about ANYTHING.

I think he doesn't understand that we need to know what the heck is going on, what kind of recruitment policies are they using? Seems to be "germany industrial corps in, english pvp corps out" which doesn't exactly benefit the alliance in the long run.

Offline peo

• MAADI
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2009, 09:05:12 AM »
Mang, you should have gone in and demanded they speak english.
Seems as soon as anything important needs discussing they revert to german and ofc silence.

Meh...
"don't you trust the ally lead"
Probably a good thing i'm not allowed to say how much I trust them.

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2009, 09:12:26 AM »
Seems as soon as anything important needs discussing they revert to german and ofc silence.

Meh...

your free to say what you like here matey we work that way ;)
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline peo

• MAADI
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2009, 09:14:10 AM »

Meh...

your free to say what you like here matey we work that way ;)

hehe I know.
I trust them about as much as think Pol Pot was a nice guy.