What we have played > Star Wars: The Old Republic

Trial Ops Run - Eternity Vault - Sunday 4th March @ 19:30 GMT

(1/8) > >>

Kurtt:
Ok folks, it's time to put our money where our mouth is and give SWTOR raiding a go. As such, I'm planning on leading an Ops run this coming Sunday night at 19:30 GMT to The Eternity Vault.

If your 50, and reasonably geared (more blues/customs than greens), then please express your interest for the run here. We will need the following for an 8 man Ops group:

Tank (Melee) - Kurtt
Tank (Ranged) - Mangala
Healer (Sage) - Temon
Healer - Thela
DPS (Melee) - Yyan
DPS (Ranged) - Caradir
DPS (Ranged) - Twinkletoes
DPS (Ranged) - Clostridium

The above is the ideal group make up for an 8 man Ops group. Obviously we may get far from ideal, so don't let the above put you off.

If your interested, and want to come along, sigh up by way of reply.

Cheers,

Kurtt

Mangala:
Kinda interested.

Im always going to be undergeared though as no way am I picking cotton to get gear*  ;)

I can work on my customs at least as I can make most of the bits I need, its just being lucky with RE.

Caradir:

--- Quote from: Mangala on February 29, 2012, 10:15:59 AM ---Kinda interested.

Im always going to be undergeared though as no way am I picking cotton to get gear*  ;)

I can work on my customs at least as I can make most of the bits I need, its just being lucky with RE.

--- End quote ---

your gear will be fine from what i read EV normal is easier than HM fps

Ill be available for that with my full mix of Tionese/columi tier gear

Kurtt:

--- Quote from: Mangala on February 29, 2012, 10:15:59 AM ---Kinda interested.

--- End quote ---

As Garry said, you'll be fine. Want me to put you down as a tank?

Mangala:
Im feeling the love.

Yeah do it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version