Author Topic: april fools  (Read 2958 times)

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
    • View Profile
april fools
« on: April 01, 2011, 11:26:20 PM »
did you see good ones?

best company one (use everything you can for pr ftw) in Holland: biscuits for lefthanded ppl

and a mate of mine reported on facebook:
NOOoOOo, they're scrapping alcoholics off of the friday end-of-day drinks and organize it monthly in stead of weekly. Morons... So much for the VrijMiBo.
Which turned out to be april fools  :D
VrijMiBo is self-invented (Dutch) abbreviation for Friday-Afternoon-Drink, which is a good tradition in lots of companies, around here at least.
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

http://warthunder.com/en/registration?r=userinvite_3240166

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
Re: april fools
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2011, 07:12:11 AM »
Category: Radio
Linkage: www.theedge.co.nz
Prank: They got in an 8yr old girl and her mother to give them tickets to see Chris Brown in Australia. The only condition is they had to get a "CB" tattoo to get the tickets. They had a tattoo artist supposedly tattoo the mother, and then they really built up tattooing this 8rd old girl. The public fallout was eric. They kept talking to the girl, asking if she was sure etc. and she played it very well, seeming a little unsure and nervous, but also really wanting to go see Chris Brown. They read out sms's from listeners threatening to sue, calling them savages... Eventually they began to tattoo the girl, causing her to scream loudly into the radio. They asked if she wanted to continue, and without her answering started the tattoo gun again, which brought on more screaming followed by the girl shouting out "APRIL FOOL!"

Fake Edit: On second thoughts this might have been a lot funnier to listen to, than I've represented here...
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Keggi

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
Re: april fools
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2011, 08:24:22 AM »
best one played on me yesterday was when i signed on at the dole.

they told me i was now being sent to a provider as i have been out of work for 12 months now. oh how i laughed :D

the one in my area is run by a4e check them out on youtube this is the sort of thing you do to get work in this country http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npSe4GE21qE&feature=related

yes going through the yellow pages and looking for a job in the daily star will really help you get a job haha.

needless to say im signing off on monday.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2011, 08:28:06 AM by Keggi »