Author Topic: Guild app  (Read 1775 times)

Kandris

Guild app
« on: September 29, 2008, 02:03:35 PM »
Characters & Classes:
got a lvl 10 shadow warrior Renown 8 and i also have a Bright mage lvl 8 renown about lvl 6/7

Timezone:
GMT

Gaming Style:hmmm well i'm a fun semi hardcore (meaning i'll have a laugh but will be there for raiding all the time) i started my mmo life with EQ on my old dial up internet and then went onto WoW...GW/lotro/D&D/EvE/AoC but always seem to be dragged back kicking and screaming by the bully known as WoW lol then a guild member named merceano (yes hes the same on on here) started putting pics on the forum site and it looked awsome so i went and got it last week and WOW i love it so made my bright wizard/mage thing and lvled abit with mercs main then (like i like to do on my first/second day playing) rolled a shadow warrior as i like to try out various classes to get my feel for em but took to my SW like a duck to water so i'm lvling her up and gradually catching up to mercs main so he gave me u lots web page and said apply as u guys are awsome :D (buttering u up now XD)

About you:well i'm called Terry and i'm unemployed but doing a college course as a barber as i live above one :D erm not much else i can say about me other that i'm slightly insane XD mwahahahahahahaha

Offline Merceano

• HoJ Members
  • Lurkers
    • View Profile
Re: Guild app
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2008, 02:16:59 PM »
About time you applyed Kandris :P great guy and a good guild member in my opinion.

Offline Keggi

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2008, 02:25:06 PM »
i really should have this saved so i can copy and paste.

thanks for the application

send a tell to beosvir,gladin,keggi or poke a guild member who can point you in the direction of someone who can invite.

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2008, 03:55:26 PM »
Keg - always try to but a unique spin to an acceptance or reply - its hard to do - believe me, but still looks ace!

Anyways, as Keggi said Kandris, look us up for a invite - I'm certain you'll enjoy yourself here.
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."