Author Topic: Application  (Read 1765 times)

Macrune

Application
« on: September 27, 2008, 08:54:28 AM »
Characters & Classes:

Well so far ive got a lvl 20 Runepriest, 9 Shadowwarrior and ummm, well lets just say every other Order type at lvl 5 or there abouts.  ::)
(ive never played a healer before which is probably why im enjoying the runie so much)

A nasty question but lets just say over 30 and leave it at that shall we?   :P

UK, Suffolk

Timezone:

GMT or whatever daylight saving mode we happen to be in (i rely on my PDA to keep me on the correct timeline  ;D )

Gaming Style:

This varies but i would have to lean over to the casual side. Some weeks I can be online for 3+ hours every day. Other weeks i might not be able to get online at all.  :-[

About you:

Hmmm.
Are we sitting comfortably? then i shall begin.
Over 30 (as already stated  ;) ), married with 4 kids and another on the way  :o. I work shifts so my play time is somewhat random from week to week.
Gaming History : I started with DAoC many moons ago (bard) then progressed through to WoW where I started during the open beta and played up till about 9 months ago when I became bored with it. I had a variety of WoW characters 2 Horde 70's (shaman and warrior - troll and orc) and 6 alliance 70's (dwarf warrior & hunter - human warlock & mage - elf rogue and druid) all had done through Karazan and beyond. I was a guild leader for a while on Dunemaul but couldnt dedicate the time to running it (working shifts and having four kids need i say more  ::) )
After getting bored with WoW i tried LoTR online and got several characters to 30+ before losing interest. The on to AoC which with its awsome bugs very quickly annoyed the hell out of me so i left that.
Other hobbies, Mountain cycling and climbing.

Work : Forensics

Questions for us?

There are likely to be a small number of guildies of mine from WoW heading over to this game soon. All much of the same play style as me. Is it likely that (if im accepted) they will be able to join as well.  By small i mean less than 10.

Offline Keggi

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
Re: Application
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2008, 09:55:56 AM »
hi mate

thanks for the application

look for beosvir,gladin,keggi or navarre to throw you an invite although my time ingame today is going to be sporadic shopping and things keeping me away from the game.
or just do a search of the guild name and contact somebody as the GM and officers are altaholics and one maybe online.

as to bringing some friends with you thats fine more the merrier.

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2008, 03:51:37 PM »
* Beosvir wanders into the thread holding his sore brain. 

What Keggi said is bang on - if you think we would be a good fit for your mates - and vice versa then recommend away.  Looking forward to getting you on board.
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Keggi

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2008, 09:38:44 PM »
invited :)