Author Topic: Application  (Read 1712 times)

Aelotis

Application
« on: September 25, 2008, 09:34:56 AM »

Hi all i just joined the game and wanted to find some people to chat and play with.

Characters & Classes:
Aelotis, Level 13 Archmage

Timezone:
GMT + 1 hour

Gaming Style:
I love raids and group pvp with World of Warcraft it was a pain in the bottom because nobody likes to help the healer. My fav class is a healer because i am a more of a teamplayer then solo but to be honest when questing i do prefer solo unless i need to kill a high lvl mob.

About you:
Hi my name is Johan Egelmans, i am a law student i am in my third year of Uni. I love the manga but i am not a otaku, i love going out when i have the time. My fav tv series are Stargate, Ncis and Smallville. I am not new to the mmorpg i have played EQ, WOW, FFXI and now i have started playing World of warcraft in between those mmorpg  have played some of the grind mmorpg that are free with cashshop but those bored me fast.  ;D

Offline Keggi

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
Re: Application
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2008, 09:49:01 AM »
hi johan

you will find this guild fits your playstyle perfectly we are a casual guild no set play hours you log on and off when you want.

there is no pressure to join in any event i think alot of us solo most of the time while lvling we do come together for instances and RvR sieges and fun stuff like that but as i said theres no pressure to join in anything we use the guild calendar to set up group events so people who do want to join in team events can do so.

anyway if you want to join just send a /t to any of the following chars

beosvir
gladin
keggi or navarre my alt.

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
Re: Application
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2008, 04:43:28 PM »