Author Topic: World of Warcraft  (Read 4981 times)

Offline Kurtt

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
World of Warcraft
« on: October 24, 2014, 10:56:36 AM »
I r playing it.

Who's with me?

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
    • View Profile
Re: World of Warcraft
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2014, 01:18:32 PM »
nope gave up on all MMOs ;) they are all crap
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Goatboy

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2014, 06:56:50 PM »
Spending most of my time getting my groove back and building up my income. Just my regular fix of Hearthstone and the odd tower defense game for me at the moment. Computer is potato. -_-

Also, after the arcade style approach of Neverwinter the other MMO's feel very static.

Got a 7 day come back invite from Blizz. Probably activate that over the weekend. Then feel incredibly lost about everything and exit the game.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2014, 04:53:03 PM by Goatboy »
Daikini of the House Goat, the First of His Name, The Unmilked, Queen of the Meadow, The Chickens and the Pigs, Queen of the Field, Nibbler of the Great Grass Sea, Protector of the Wub, Lady Regent of the Seven Barns, Breaker of Fences and Mother of Ducklings.

Offline Goatboy

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2014, 12:50:30 PM »
Never got my Flight Masters license before. Flying over Stormwind is neato.

All these youngsters with their glowing dragon mounts at level 22. Seems like you look like a neon sign very early on now. Very little sense of accomplishment. I still recall the endless amount of cloth and silk I handed over to Ironforge for the privilege of being allowed to ride my white goat.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2014, 01:14:12 PM by Goatboy »
Daikini of the House Goat, the First of His Name, The Unmilked, Queen of the Meadow, The Chickens and the Pigs, Queen of the Field, Nibbler of the Great Grass Sea, Protector of the Wub, Lady Regent of the Seven Barns, Breaker of Fences and Mother of Ducklings.

Offline Kurtt

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2014, 11:45:18 AM »
Never got my Flight Masters license before. Flying over Stormwind is neato.

All these youngsters with their glowing dragon mounts at level 22. Seems like you look like a neon sign very early on now. Very little sense of accomplishment. I still recall the endless amount of cloth and silk I handed over to Ironforge for the privilege of being allowed to ride my white goat.

Dude, PM me your email addy and I'll add you to real ID.

Offline Goatboy

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2014, 12:50:30 PM »
Sent