Author Topic: Thursday Steam night?  (Read 73936 times)

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
    • View Profile
Re: Thursday Steam night?
« Reply #45 on: October 28, 2010, 06:44:31 PM »
Goaty!! Jon!!

If saying Garry and I are lonely out there wouldnt get you to say all kind of odd stuff, I would...
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

http://warthunder.com/en/registration?r=userinvite_3240166

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #46 on: October 28, 2010, 07:15:17 PM »
At my 'rents on my lil laptop - came for dinner and got "just take a look at this computer".   ::)

I shouldve known given some of the conversations ive had this week...

Annoyed too, as Ive been looking at the achies for Lfd2 and i wants em, precious, i wants em. Probably means an upgrade to a better laptop for such situations. i can run steam, but not most of the "good" games. Can run eve and wow and even lotro if I stay away from dx10 shininess, but not much else.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2010, 07:45:30 PM by Mangala »
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Goatboy

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 28, 2010, 08:02:03 PM »
Sorry guys, was in town. I was really late from work and the gf had a rough day and I took her out for dinner. Mailed Jon via mobile interwebs, but if he wasn't there either, that wasn't much help. Sorry for not being able to post anything!
« Last Edit: October 28, 2010, 08:25:47 PM by Goatboy »
Daikini of the House Goat, the First of His Name, The Unmilked, Queen of the Meadow, The Chickens and the Pigs, Queen of the Field, Nibbler of the Great Grass Sea, Protector of the Wub, Lady Regent of the Seven Barns, Breaker of Fences and Mother of Ducklings.

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #48 on: November 02, 2010, 02:38:12 PM »
Guys guys!

Lotro instead of steam this week?

While we may not have chars at same brackets or anything, we could shoot the shit on voice and just tumble around middle earth together?

Offline Goatboy

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 02, 2010, 08:25:45 PM »
I think I have to pass this week. Long story short: urgently trying to get a new job, in the middle of interviews, wrapping up stuff at work.
Daikini of the House Goat, the First of His Name, The Unmilked, Queen of the Meadow, The Chickens and the Pigs, Queen of the Field, Nibbler of the Great Grass Sea, Protector of the Wub, Lady Regent of the Seven Barns, Breaker of Fences and Mother of Ducklings.

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 02, 2010, 08:51:15 PM »
Guys guys!

While we may not have chars at same brackets or anything, we could shoot the shit on voice and just tumble around middle earth together?

my available toons are, Caradir 60, Eldalion 55, Lorgo 52, or Gladin 52 :D    or i suppose Eldranion 39 under the right peer pressure ;)

not that ill be gaining xp or owt i guess :)

or maybe even Polo for his healing love
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 02, 2010, 08:55:58 PM »
.... or i guess as i have the points i could buy another character slot and roll a new guy ;)  but only if we are all starting at 1
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 03, 2010, 10:03:37 AM »
Guys guys!

Ooh, F2P is on then?
Sure!
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 03, 2010, 09:57:58 PM »
LVL 1 toons or am i going to have to bring a rocket to a sling fighht?

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #54 on: November 03, 2010, 10:10:45 PM »
As i said elsewhere, even if we dont do stuff together due to randomage of levels (and im sure the f2p guys dont have slots for a new char?), just shooting shit ingame and on voice together can work - and listening to saf bitch about f2p!

Im most likely gonna be on mangala though, nice and low there :)
(Cant remember the pass's for the 2 F2p accounts I have, so mangala is my lowest)

(And given RK is the only class i dont have and dont intend to have, theres not much let for me to start with.)
« Last Edit: November 03, 2010, 10:15:08 PM by Mangala »

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 03, 2010, 10:28:34 PM »
I'd like doing stuff together, and some of my chars being near mangs lvl, this might work.
Will see if this works out for all of us though.

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: November 04, 2010, 01:12:38 AM »
rolled a new LM got to lvl 11 will aim for 13 ;) good to go

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 08, 2010, 07:12:48 PM »
this week aim for lvl 20 and we can do some skirmish groupage ;)

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
Re: Thursday Steam/other games night?
« Reply #58 on: November 08, 2010, 07:18:11 PM »
this week aim for lvl 20 and we can do some skirmish groupage ;)

I'll spend some time and do the Skirmish tutorial on every able character then, and get a few to it also.

Offline Goatboy

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: November 09, 2010, 10:41:26 PM »
Going to talk to my hopefully soon to be new employer for a third time Thursday evening. My toon isn't 20 yet, but if I'm back in time I'll hop on TS and just level and listen to your cries of honourable death.