Author Topic: Reliable paid US proxy service?  (Read 2663 times)

Offline Goatboy

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
Reliable paid US proxy service?
« on: May 29, 2013, 02:28:32 PM »
Can anyone recommend a paid US proxy service they have used or know someone that's happy using it?

I need to do a lot of Google searches for US results and want to do them from a US IP. All the tricks in the Google book simply can't get me search results I can trust from over here.
Daikini of the House Goat, the First of His Name, The Unmilked, Queen of the Meadow, The Chickens and the Pigs, Queen of the Field, Nibbler of the Great Grass Sea, Protector of the Wub, Lady Regent of the Seven Barns, Breaker of Fences and Mother of Ducklings.

Offline Goatboy

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
Re: Reliable paid US proxy service?
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2013, 08:10:08 PM »
Decided to roll with http://strongvpn.com/ for now. Seems to be fairly straightforward using their new client after running it as an administrator. Quite easy to connect and disconnect, so I can quickly turn it on and do a few searches and then turn it off again to work on other stuff.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2013, 03:05:47 AM by Goatboy »
Daikini of the House Goat, the First of His Name, The Unmilked, Queen of the Meadow, The Chickens and the Pigs, Queen of the Field, Nibbler of the Great Grass Sea, Protector of the Wub, Lady Regent of the Seven Barns, Breaker of Fences and Mother of Ducklings.