Author Topic: nice C1 collection pack on GG for 20 euro  (Read 2516 times)

Offline Bethor

• Friends
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
nice C1 collection pack on GG for 20 euro
« on: April 11, 2012, 09:41:56 PM »
Since i had a gamers gate account anyway for cities in motion i was looking at what else gamers gate had to offer.
at the same time i was playing around with "men of war" demo on steam and considering to buy it..

than i ran into this
http://www.gamersgate.com/DDB-1CBIGPACK/1c-complete-pack-bundle

its bigger than the steam pack. you cant register most games on steam afaik. but still a hell of a deal.

anyway with 50 odd games including the men at war i (and all the follow ups) i was looking for i wont be bored anymore for 20 euro's

keep in mind though that most of those games just suck monkey balls. but men of war allone on steam was 12 euros and just for one part. so this seemed the better deal :D
LORD HELMET:  I am your father's brother's nephew's cousin's
former roommate.

LONE STARR:  What's that make us?

LORD HELMET:  Absolutely nothing. Which is what you are
about to become. Prepare to die.

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
    • View Profile
Re: nice C1 collection pack on GG for 20 euro
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2012, 10:00:35 PM »
its not bad

the Kings Bounty games arent bad
the Space Wolves games arent bad
The UfO games are pretty good (except aftershock which i just dont like)

most of the others i have no experience of
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)