Author Topic: Looking into EVE?  (Read 3669 times)

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
Looking into EVE?
« on: August 26, 2010, 02:19:26 PM »
Then this may be handy.

Welcome Everybody!

It is my pleasure to announce: the English version of ISK, Industrial-Sized Knowledgebase, is ready for release. Patches followed patches, and by thoroughly, gradually reading the forums, testing on SISI, and with the help of the associates, we reached this final status. I went through a lot of descriptions, guides, and got so many useful ideas and information from them. (Eve.com forum and google ftw). I would like to thank those who made it possible to make my own version. Since the book was made for the Hungarian player community primarily, and translated from Hungarian, by Hungarians, may contain grammatically incorrect sentences. We apologize for these; we try to do our best.

I would like to thank everybody who gave a helping hand in completing the book.

I dedicate this guide to the love of my life, my wife, with whom today we have the 10th anniversary of meeting eachother. I’d like to thank for her encouragement, patience, and our two beautiful children.

No matter whether you are a beginner who is just getting familiar with the game, or a trader who is trying his wings, maybe a fierce pirate, a determined miner, a pilot who has the experience of the years in mission running, there is no pilot who tried and did everything, or knows everything in this universe. This writing is also beneficial for them, known as the Industrial-Sized Knowledgebase.

This book covers most of the possibilities of Eve-Online. If you wish to know something, just look it up in this book. You don’t have to know everything from memory what is included here, just open the I.S.K. and you will find your answer.

You will have no answers for many questions in the beginning of the game; lots of things and expressions will be unfamiliar to you. Not even what you need to do or ask will be clear at first.

Don’t worry, the important things are: read first and then ask; there is always an answer and solution for everything.

What is this Guide? It’s hard to tell. You’ll have to see it!

www.isktheguide.com

http://dl.eve-files.com/media/corp/HUN/ISK_2.01_ENG.pdf
http://dl.eve-files.com/media/corp/HUN/ISK_2.01_ENG.zip

Mangs Comments: Looks damn good for newbies and older established folks. 
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
Re: Looking into EVE?
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2011, 02:08:59 PM »
A new version of the above is out in 2 days. Will be linking ofc. (Also EON will be doing a paid for print version this year also).

Anyway:

http://swiftandbitter.com/eve/wtd/

Large image, but tends to show off what you can do in EVE :)

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2011, 05:27:38 PM »
its missing the ....

"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2011, 04:45:23 PM »