Author Topic: Hauling to 0.0  (Read 959 times)

Offline peo

• MAADI
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
Hauling to 0.0
« on: February 26, 2011, 09:39:01 AM »
Well I'll repost what i posted in the "command" section of the alliance forums. For corp it will be a bit different but just so you know.
I'll help to haul stuff around for a bit.

Terms:
Optimize cargo. I'm not going to haul half empty.
Get cargo to either Hasateem or Hoth (In general I belive Hasateem to be safer to jump to/from since 1. less crowded 2. jump in point in catch feels safer {http://evemaps.dotlan.net/system/JBY6-F})

Alliance stuff I'll haul for free (that is stuff related to sov such as upgrades)
Corp or personal stuff I charge fuel for the first month and after that I'll think of a fee for my time.

Posfuel, collaborate between corps. Use Mypos and optimize your fuel.

Capacity is 126+30k (1m ship maint for industrial ships such as hulks etc)

Volume demanded for 1 large tower: 130392 m3  (this is with 100% usage of everything which is why I want you to optimize to reduce fuel consumption)

Each haul single way uses: (I prefer ending at a station system as it will be a pain to divide stuff/hand them over)
Hoth -> KW-0AM : 17,840 Oxygen isotopes and 900 Liquid ozone
Hasateem -> KW-0AM : 17,576 Oxygen isotopes and 900 Liquid Ozone

If you want it done faster you need to talk to me and arrange fuel for a two way trip in most likelihood.

This isn't a permanent offer btw.

Our optimized (2 large 1 small) in volume is: 245628 m3/30 days so 2 hauls per month and I'll have about 50k room to spare for other stuff. Not that bad really.