Author Topic: Kasei Technologies to provide Jump Clone standings  (Read 1598 times)

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
Kasei Technologies to provide Jump Clone standings
« on: January 03, 2009, 12:40:21 PM »
Kasei Technologies is pleased to offer to its friends and allies and its mains, the means to install Jump Clones at stations owned by the following NPC corporations which contain a Medical Facility:

Propel Dynamics:
Haatomo III - Moon  1 - Propel Dynamics Factory
Suroken VIII - Moon 7 - Propel Dynamics Factory

Corporate Police Force:
Waskisen IX - Moon 11 - Coporate Police Force Logisitic Support
Inaro X - Moon 13 - Coporate Police Force Logisitic Support

Caldari Navy:
Isenairos VI - Caldari Navy Logistic Support
Isenairos VI - Moon 9 - Caldari Navy Logistic Support

Spacelane Patrol:

(List to be updated as I find relevant stations with a Medical Facility)

To join KASEI to take advantage of this, you need to leave MAADI. This is done by right clicking your image in a chat channel and select choose Quit Corp>Remove all roles and grantable roles (this will remove all access to corp wallet and hangars).  Wait 24 hours from when you did this. Then right click yourself again and select Quit Corp>Confirm Quit Corporation.

Once done make an app to KASEI (same station as MAADI's office), it will be accepted and you'll join. You wont have any roles granted however.  Once in go to the station of your choice from the list above and in the Medical Facility window go to the Jump Clone tab and click install. (You need Infomorph Psychology to create jumpclones, 1 level per jumpclone you desire). Then fly away from the station. Rinse and repeat at other applicable stations until you have JC's for each level of IP you have.  Then leave KASEI has described above under leaving MAADI and rejoin MAADI.

Please note that to try and preserve KASEI's high standings, I would appreciate it if people once they had a JC or however many installed left KASEi asap, as despite assurances that standings dont get recounted until 7 days after a person joins, its always possible they get recounted at downtime too - therefore facing KASEi with the risk of being unable to anchor futher towers in Empire space.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2009, 09:45:09 PM by Mangala »
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."