Author Topic: What networks do you have and were are they?  (Read 4794 times)

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
What networks do you have and were are they?
« on: June 09, 2010, 09:16:16 AM »
Pretty much as per the topic really.
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
Re: What networks do you have and were are they?
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2010, 10:36:10 AM »
I'm producing

(bacteria + reactive metals = ) nanites
(oxidizing compounds + oxygen = ) oxides
(autotrophs + silicon =  ) microfibre shielding
(biofuels + precious metals = ) biocells
(plasmoids + water = ) superconductors

then:
(biocells + oxides + superconductors = ) gel-matrix biopaste

I also produce heavy metals -> toxic metals, so my lava planet has more use, but I don't know if that will last. I might need the MW/CPU for advanced productions.

The microfibre shielding would combine with supertensite plastics (oxygen + biomass) to datachips, but l couldnt fit biomass (Ocean) into my production with only 5 planets at my disposal. So I can't build nanite paste on my own after all, not with my 5 planets.

Oh, and all my planets are in Astabih (0.4).
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

http://warthunder.com/en/registration?r=userinvite_3240166

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2010, 10:37:15 AM »
Max the skill at some point, find an ocean world and then complete the cycle.

or I can find one and donate the necessary :)

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2010, 10:46:56 AM »
Won't get a 6th planet soon, as I hope to switch to perc/willp in a month or so and still have to squeeze quite a lot of training in that month.
So not for the next 13 months I won't :)

So yeah, any form of intra-corp coop might be a good way to go.
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2010, 12:53:20 PM »
Mang suggested in game we posted screenies of our networks too, so we could see how we all handle this.
These are mine (yesterday). Still tweaking on it. It's mostly P0 & P1 production atm (gas planet got 1 P2 in the pictures), so will be adding higher tiers and I'm still tweaking the extractors (deleted one of the clusters on the gas planet today for example and added a P1 processor).
Oh and seems I missed a screenie too. Will add the fifth planet in my final(ish) setup.

« Last Edit: June 10, 2010, 12:54:56 PM by Warcold »

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2010, 03:07:54 PM »
Is there anyone that produces excess biomass (planktic colonies -> ocean/ice planet)?

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2010, 03:18:29 PM »
Is there anyone that produces excess biomass

only after a night on the drink and an Indian curry ;)
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2010, 03:39:36 PM »
bioMASS, not gas  :-\

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2010, 03:52:02 PM »
bioMASS, not gas  :-\

trust me i am talking biomass here ;)
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2010, 03:52:45 PM »
oh yeah and

DERAILED FTW

you guys love me really ;)

Offline Dlarah

• MAADI
  • Cogniscenti
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2010, 05:38:05 PM »
Here is a screenie of how my current PL networks look like:

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2010, 06:04:41 PM »
 :D

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2010, 06:08:31 PM »
Will screenie my netowrk later - I need to demolish it to upgrade my CC...  ::)

Offline Dlarah

• MAADI
  • Cogniscenti
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 10, 2010, 06:16:50 PM »
I am just training skills on 4 chars now. Going to try this stuff out this weekend. :)
Oh btw is there a limit to how many players there can be per planet?

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 10, 2010, 06:21:09 PM »
I am just training skills on 4 chars now. Going to try this stuff out this weekend. :)
Oh btw is there a limit to how many players there can be per planet?

dont think so, resources just deplete faster the more people sucking them up at the same time.