Author Topic: SoM is here  (Read 7997 times)

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
    • View Profile
Re: SoM is here
« Reply #30 on: December 03, 2009, 05:43:29 PM »
where do you trade them in for more skirmish marks i couldnt find where ?

the curiosities vendor.
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #31 on: December 03, 2009, 07:17:06 PM »
Do war-orders etc drop in Moria?

And if so is it a shitty ass drop rate?
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 03, 2009, 07:56:37 PM »
Do war-orders etc drop in Moria?

And if so is it a shitty ass drop rate?

all orcs, gobbos etc can drop em prob took me 25-30 kills to get 10 then 10 more kills to get the target list.
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 04, 2009, 12:22:15 AM »
seems i can just use the marks without having purchased SoM, havent tried buying equipment yet though...
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

http://warthunder.com/en/registration?r=userinvite_3240166

Offline Keggi

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 04, 2009, 10:02:30 AM »
can people who have not bought som actually do skirmishes or can they just do the tutorial ?

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 04, 2009, 10:08:46 AM »
can people who have not bought som actually do skirmishes or can they just do the tutorial ?

they are allowed to do some skirmishes (3 a day or so)

Offline Keggi

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 04, 2009, 12:16:33 PM »
ah was asking for saf as he didnt have the option for skirmishes in his panel.

but we did some together boy they sure get harder with more ppl.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2009, 12:35:08 PM by Keggi »

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 04, 2009, 12:33:49 PM »
aye, we graded gondamon down to 30 (keggi lvl 38, me 35) and we still had a tough time with some rushes
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

http://warthunder.com/en/registration?r=userinvite_3240166

Offline Jarkko

• MAADI
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 06, 2009, 07:15:08 PM »
Sort of accidently ended up at the foot of Weatrhertop with Fitzer. Found out you can do Book 2 again, from chapter 4 and on.

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #39 on: December 06, 2009, 07:17:45 PM »
Sort of accidently ended up at the foot of Weatrhertop with Fitzer. Found out you can do Book 2 again, from chapter 4 and on.

Everyone, or just you?

As Caelumvir (my Cpt) hadnt finished it the first time round, but is currently up to the revised chapter 12 or so :)
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Jarkko

• MAADI
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 06, 2009, 08:23:22 PM »

Everyone, or just you?

As Caelumvir (my Cpt) hadnt finished it the first time round, but is currently up to the revised chapter 12 or so :)
Considering I had completed Book 2 on Fitzer about 20 levels ago, I suppose it is for everyone.

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 06, 2009, 08:24:46 PM »
as they changed book 2 quite a bit id assume everyone can do it :)