Author Topic: Stuff i have to give away.  (Read 6143 times)

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
    • View Profile
Stuff i have to give away.
« on: March 23, 2013, 07:38:17 PM »
Title says it all, i seem to have some freebies to give away, its my kleptomania you see.

All items will be either steam code or gifted through steam.

Anyway list below,  only 1 request per 24 hours to give others a chance ;)

gifts accepted in return :D

Civ 5
Bioshock
XCOM: Enemy Unknown
Dynamite Jack
Beat Hazard Ultra
Nightsky
Solar 2
Super Hexagon
Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP
Splice
Crayon Physics Deluxe
The Binding of Isaac + Wrath of the Lamb DLC
Shank 2
Legend of Grimrock
Titan Quest
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War

« Last Edit: March 27, 2013, 07:33:14 PM by Caradir »
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
Re: Stuff i have to give away.
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2013, 12:04:14 AM »
Really!??
Xcom pretty, pretty plz!
Wildly appreciated  :-*
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

http://warthunder.com/en/registration?r=userinvite_3240166

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2013, 12:09:11 AM »
How did you get all that stuff anyway?

And hows you? Havent spoken wiyh you in ages  :(
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2013, 08:28:37 AM »
Really!??
Xcom pretty, pretty plz!
Wildly appreciated  :-*

done ;)
i knew that would be first to go :D
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2013, 08:30:05 AM »

i gathered all the stuff through various means, mostly humble and special offers.

Since i started working again i am hardly about matey, not really playing much games.

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2013, 08:52:35 AM »

i gathered all the stuff through various means, mostly humble and special offers.

Since i started working again i am hardly about matey, not really playing much games.

Ahh, so the gf has nothing to do with it? Sure...  ;D

Anyway, thank you so much for Xcom, it's been on my wishlist for ages!

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2013, 09:02:45 AM »
It is an awesome game matey, enjoy :)

plus dont cry too much when you lose your first squad member ;)

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2013, 05:33:31 PM »
Titan Quest bud Titan Quest me!
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Chug

• HoJ Members
  • Cogniscenti
  • i'm a bounty hunter, lol
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2013, 10:15:38 AM »
XCOM is absolutely fantastic, can't stop playing it at the mo. And I usually can't do with strategy games. I actually went out and bought a legit copy this weekend so i could get beat over and over again online.

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2013, 07:58:42 AM »
Tonight I dreamt about being in turnbased combat (real or paintballish, I don't remember...)  :-[

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2013, 07:34:20 PM »
surely someone wants some of what i have ;) come on please take it away from me, else ill feel like those codes are rotting in electronic heaven.

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2013, 09:48:14 PM »
There is some other stuff there where I think: hmm, funny  :)

BUT WHEN AM I GOING TO PLAY IT!?!?!  :'(

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2013, 10:15:48 PM »
There is some other stuff there where I think: hmm, funny  :)

BUT WHEN AM I GOING TO PLAY IT!?!?!  :'(

since no one else wants it tell me what you would like ;)

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 07, 2013, 05:03:19 PM »
Seriously!! BUMPO!!! someone take some stuff ;)

Offline Goatboy

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 08, 2013, 11:50:13 AM »
I'll take your manhood.  :-*

But seriously, would take something if I'd actually play it.
Daikini of the House Goat, the First of His Name, The Unmilked, Queen of the Meadow, The Chickens and the Pigs, Queen of the Field, Nibbler of the Great Grass Sea, Protector of the Wub, Lady Regent of the Seven Barns, Breaker of Fences and Mother of Ducklings.