Author Topic: Borderlands 2  (Read 4666 times)

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
    • View Profile
Borderlands 2
« on: September 01, 2012, 09:26:04 AM »
SAFFY IS A SHOUTBOX NAZI!!

As there wasnt a thread about this i will star it :P

Borderlands is one of my favourite non serious shooters ever, it truly shines in multiplayer, so buying 2 is a given for myself.

Here is some vids to tempt others.

Borderlands 2: An Introduction by Sir Hammerlock

Also seems they have made the differences for the weapon manufacturers more noticeable in 2 than in 1.

Borderlands 2 - Vladof Weapons Trailer

Borderlands 2 - Tediore Weapons Trailer

Borderlands 2 - Maliwan Weapons Trailer
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
Re: Borderlands 2
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2012, 09:30:09 AM »
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2012, 09:40:12 AM »
That does actually look good.

Still not buying it mind you.  Combination of spending more time every week testing PS2, playing EVE and mulling over another long ass trip / having some elements of a life is kicking in what time I have left.
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Goatboy

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2012, 04:55:42 PM »
They had me at the homing grenade that explodes into 5 smaller grenades that will cover everything in burning acid when they explode.
Daikini of the House Goat, the First of His Name, The Unmilked, Queen of the Meadow, The Chickens and the Pigs, Queen of the Field, Nibbler of the Great Grass Sea, Protector of the Wub, Lady Regent of the Seven Barns, Breaker of Fences and Mother of Ducklings.

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2012, 06:47:53 PM »
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

http://warthunder.com/en/registration?r=userinvite_3240166

Offline Goatboy

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2012, 08:50:25 PM »
+1 for spelling ecstatic correctly.

PS: you had sex with your lady. We have proof.
Daikini of the House Goat, the First of His Name, The Unmilked, Queen of the Meadow, The Chickens and the Pigs, Queen of the Field, Nibbler of the Great Grass Sea, Protector of the Wub, Lady Regent of the Seven Barns, Breaker of Fences and Mother of Ducklings.

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2012, 09:02:40 PM »
IVF ftw...
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

http://warthunder.com/en/registration?r=userinvite_3240166

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2012, 09:06:53 AM »
Launch trailer as it be out in Yankville yet we are having teh usual wait until Friday

http://youtu.be/ERe3wZdIAtc

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2012, 02:09:46 PM »
lol there is still developers that do that.

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2012, 02:13:17 PM »
lol there is still developers that do that.

If they want to sell in bricks and mortar stores they all do, as retailers expect them to release on the day they wish.

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2012, 02:24:53 PM »
Seems - according to reddit and a few guys on fhc who have done it, vpning to unlock is kinda okay in valves eyes, just not vpning to buy:

http://www.reddit.com/r/Borderlands/comments/100r72/do_you_live_in_europe_heres_how_to_unlock_the/

So maybe if you want to get round it then do that :)