Author Topic: Levelling thought  (Read 6499 times)

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
Re: Levelling thought
« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2011, 10:02:17 PM »
I shall roll a Sith Warrior as I want too see that class all the way through,  also doing an inquisitor,  but rolling that one to join the Mint Imperials,  PC Gamers swtor group.
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Kurtt

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2011, 10:37:22 PM »
I think you're going to like this, guys. Ditching the current shitly named guild we have on Empire side and creating one in game as....The Horned Fist. So if you're going to roll an Empire toon...

Hells to the yeah!

I was thinking about The Imperial Fist, but that's a bit close to 40K. Would be cool though.

Ooh, ooh, what about Hands of the Empire?

Offline Goatboy

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 05, 2011, 07:20:24 AM »
Feet Of Injustice.
Daikini of the House Goat, the First of His Name, The Unmilked, Queen of the Meadow, The Chickens and the Pigs, Queen of the Field, Nibbler of the Great Grass Sea, Protector of the Wub, Lady Regent of the Seven Barns, Breaker of Fences and Mother of Ducklings.

Offline Chug

• HoJ Members
  • Cogniscenti
  • i'm a bounty hunter, lol
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 05, 2011, 08:58:14 AM »
The Horned Fist Which Will Produce Force Lighting To Strike Down Your Enemies In Anger, Turning You To The Dark Side

Right, i need to check on max characters allowed

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 05, 2011, 10:41:26 AM »
The Horned Fist Which Will Produce Force Lighting To Strike Down Your Enemies In Anger, Turning You To The Dark Side

Right, i need to check on max characters allowed

8 at a guess ;)
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 20, 2011, 12:59:22 PM »
So as those of us why may/have already got this etc will no doubt be starting around the same time, how about we keep 1 character from each stable to ONLY play with each other. 

So we all move at the same pace, alternate who takes the group lead and so on (for varying options in story branches), rather than the usual when we play a level based MMO were we all burn at different rates/play times and such and then end up getting bored waiting for others or burn out of the game too quick etc?

Then all other characters that we roll we do whatever with.

Been doing this in Lotro with Peiter and Garry lately (not so much uber lately, but when we coincide and dont have lives in the way) and its been really good fun.

Yarr, fear thy sanity and sanitary, I'm coming in!

Are there any roles that are lacking or thinly (fe)manned, that I could fulfill?

(And oh, it's Pieter, not Peiter)
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

http://warthunder.com/en/registration?r=userinvite_3240166

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 20, 2011, 01:01:11 PM »
(assuming this idea made it beyond the drawing board)
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #22 on: December 20, 2011, 01:23:18 PM »
Sort of has, sort of hasnt.

Basically pick something and you'll easy catch the lower of us up (alt or mains), and if not then I still have a consular to roll, and a smuggler :)

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 20, 2011, 01:29:24 PM »
Will prolly will roll smuggler-gunslinger and trooper-undecided(commando?) first.
Game's installed, now updating stuff and then beat the queuecumber wielding demon...

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 20, 2011, 01:34:02 PM »
gunslinger is fun , just get used to hitting that "f" key to roll into cover ;)
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Keggi

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 20, 2011, 06:25:57 PM »
(assuming this idea made it beyond the drawing board)

didnt get beyond hahahahaha your stuck in the queue ;D

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #26 on: December 20, 2011, 06:30:58 PM »
gunslinger is fun , just get used to hitting that "f" key to roll into cover ;)

Apparently in Holland, troopers can use that too.

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 20, 2011, 09:08:00 PM »
Stfu  ;)