Author Topic: We Form Purple  (Read 5467 times)

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
We Form Purple
« on: December 10, 2012, 09:21:18 PM »
We Form Purple - the primarily RvB/Friends of RvB/Friends of Mangala outfit for those of us playing Planetside 2 - is found on the US East server Mattherson.

We are playing as the alien loving Vanu Sovereignty - whose signature colour is Purple.

To join the outfit, create a Vanu (VS) character on the listed server, and then add Mangala as a friend. You do this buy pressing O in game, going to friends and typing Mangala in the Add Friend box. Once I see you online I then invite you to [RVBP]. You can also hit us up on Mumble for an invite and anyone capable will sort you out.

If you find yourself in difficulty in joining us, just post in this thread and I, or others will then be able to help you out.

You can also join the Steam group and ask for outfit invites there too.

See you on the battlefield.
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Goatboy

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
Re: We Form Purple
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2012, 09:28:11 PM »
We have cookies!
Daikini of the House Goat, the First of His Name, The Unmilked, Queen of the Meadow, The Chickens and the Pigs, Queen of the Field, Nibbler of the Great Grass Sea, Protector of the Wub, Lady Regent of the Seven Barns, Breaker of Fences and Mother of Ducklings.

Offline peo

• MAADI
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
Re: We Form Purple
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2012, 12:49:34 PM »
I made a char (damn someone had taken Hrodgar :( ) named HrodgarOrtal I'll try to join up later.